• Page 1 of 3
  • »
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » IP blocking (What to do)
IP blocking
Natashko

Message # 1 | 12:33 PM
I have set the security settings so that now it is possible to log in to Control Panel only from the specified IP addresses and subnetworks. But my IP address has been changed. What should I do?

Contact Technical Support: http://www.ucoz.com/contact . Provide the answer to the secret question and the reason why your IP address was changed. Do not forget to provide the website address and the indicated IP address, if you remember it of course.

Before changing security settings so that it is possible to log in to Control Panel only from the specified IP addresses, make sure that your IP address is static! If you do not know what it is or how to check it, do not set login to Control Panel only from the specified IP addresses. If your IP address changes or you want to access the website from another computer, it will not be possible!

My IP is temporarily blocked. What should I do?

This is a standard situation.
If you try to log in and enter a wrong password more than 5 times in succession, the security system – temporary IP blocking - is enabled. The IP is unblocked in an hour. This measure helps to protect your website from hacking by means of checking all possible passwords (a brute force attack). Any attempts to enter a password (including the correct one) during the block period with prolong the access blocking.
After your IP has been unblocked, make sure you are entering the correct password and try to log in.
If the password still does not match, please use the password reminding form http://www.unet.com/remind/ .

I have received the message: "Your IP was temporary blocked due to high requests flow". What should I do?

In order to protect the system from irrational usage of scripts (“POST”/”GET” requests in particular), uCoz blocks the IP addresses of the users, who send requests to the server more than twice per minute.
Make sure you do not have scripts enabled on the website that send requests to the server more than once per minute just because a user moves a mouse or he/she is present on the website. You may use 1 (maximum 2 such requests), which starts working after the page has loaded. In other cases, use Informers.
The time of the IP address blocking is 3,5 hours.
We suggest that you check the website scripts and optimize their work (number and frequency of requests to the server), to avoid blocking.
Baloch

Message # 2 | 12:33 PM
Hello Dear Admin & and Other Experts ..
i am from Balochistan (PK)
i have Created a website with ucoz . My Web site is running correctly, but Pakistani City Gawadrs IP has Blocked for my website . so i need to help about this how i can unblock IP of this City . becose my website Vistors Majority is From Gawadar ..
Gawadar IP Adress : 116.58.3.6
Thank You !

Brahvi Media . com

Post edited by Baloch - Thursday, 2011-05-12, 8:02 AM
SDMTEAM

Message # 3 | 12:33 PM
Hello Dear Admin & Staff Experts ..
i am from SDMTEAM
i have Created a website with ucoz . My Web site is running correctly, But I have Specify One Mac address Block. so i need to help about this how i can block With Mac address & how to Find This User Mac address

Thank You !
SDMTEAM
Post edited by SDMTEAM - Monday, 2011-06-06, 8:31 AM
oceanus

Message # 4 | 12:33 PM
can i ask some help? about unet password everytime i set password and save it this one comes out Your IP address is temporarily blocked due to multiple failures. 100 times already sad please somebody help me?
Blazer

Message # 5 | 12:33 PM
Baloch, Login to your site . In "Control" tab (upper bar) select Control >> Ip Blocking , when you select Ip Blocking you will see a list of all the blocked IP addresses ,
remove the one you want to unblock.

If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Natashko

Message # 6 | 12:33 PM
SDMTEAM,
Quote (SDMTEAM)
so i need to help about this how i can block With Mac address & how to Find This User Mac address

You can not block Mac address, only IP address. See more about it here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-2577-1#11545
You will find out users' IP address after they register at your website, add a comment or an entry.
Natashko

Message # 7 | 12:33 PM
oceanus, This is a standard situation.
If you try to log in and enter a wrong password more than 5 times in succession, the security system – temporary IP blocking - is enabled. The IP is unblocked in an hour. This measure helps protect your website from hacking by means of checking all possible passwords (a brute force attack). Any attempts to enter a password (including the correct one) during the block period with prolong the access blocking.
After your IP has been unblocked, make sure you are entering the correct password and try to log in.
If the password still does not match, please use the password reminding form http://www.unet.com/remind/ .
Use informative thread names next time and post your messages in the proper threads!!!
Baloch

Message # 8 | 12:33 PM
There is no List of IPs ..
plz help its a Very Big Problum for my website .
SDMTEAM

Message # 9 | 12:33 PM
Quote (Natashko)
You can not block Mac address, only IP address. See more about it here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-2577-1#11545
You will find out users' IP address after they register at your website, add a comment or an entry.
-Moved to Site users-

I have Some Problem

My site, this one ip address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx different 7 users join but i want one user block how to block for one user
Natashko

Message # 10 | 12:33 PM
Baloch, please provide a website name. Also ask one of your users from Gawadrs to do the tracing of your website, so you will provide us the tracing results. See the instructions here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1 )
CodeResolution

Message # 11 | 12:33 PM
SDMTEAM, I don't fully understand what you mean 'Mac address block'.

Quote (SDMTEAM)
i want one user block how to block for one user

You just move a specific user to the Blocked group or reproof them permanently to restrict their logged in access.

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Baloch

Message # 12 | 12:33 PM
website is www.brahvimedia.com

Natashko

Message # 13 | 12:33 PM
SDMTEAM,
Quote (SDMTEAM)
My site, this one ip address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
This is MAC address. You can not block Mac address, only IP address. If several users have the same IP address - you can restrict one user by means of transferring him/her to a banned/blocked group and setting group permissions in the desirable way.
Natashko

Message # 14 | 12:34 PM
Baloch,
Quote (Natashko)
Also ask one of your users from Gawadrs to do the tracing of your website, so you will provide us the tracing results. See the instructions here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1 )
SDMTEAM

Message # 15 | 12:34 PM
k, i have all ready move in Banned group, but this user create another accounts, another names
how to find out happy
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » IP blocking (What to do)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: