uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:13 PM
I cannot log into the Control Panel, it says incorrect username or password.
Please use the Control Panel password reminding form: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind

Is it possible for 2 people to be logged into the Control panel simultaneously?
Yes, it is. The maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel is set in security settings of the Control panel. It can be set to the maximum of 4.

If there are several administrators on the website, is it possible to track who logged into the Control Panel and when?
It can be viewed in "Action log", that can be found in Control Panel -> Security.

If I make someone an administrator, will he/she be able to log into the Control Panel and change something there?
No. When you make an administrator, it is not necessary to tell him/her the Control Panel password. Even if an administrator knows the password, it cannot be changed without the answer to the secret question.

How to change the Control Panel password?
You can change the Control Panel password like this: log in to the Control Panel (add /admin to the name of the website, e.g. mysite.ucoz.com/admin) -> Security -> Change account password -> Separate password. In order to do this you will have to be able to answer the secret question as well.

How can I find out when my website was created?
The creation date can be found on the main page of the Control Panel.

Why can't I create a website backup, if the website occupies more than 75% of the disk space?
The remaining disk space is not enough to create a website backup as available Mbs have to be used by the backup copy.
Sunny

Message # 106 | 3:27 PM
undead, everything must work fine. Try to delete cookies and cache files.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
MORENA

Message # 107 | 3:27 PM
hello i need some help if is posible i cant login in my control panel site give me eror http404 not found why? because i login in ucoz webtop i i try to login in my second site and there i can login . pls help me what i have to do .thx

Added (2009-12-23, 5:53 Am)
---------------------------------------------
i Try login to the CP from Unet and on my site don t let me they say me the same erors http404 but they let me to login in mi another site directly in cp. why? pls help me . thx very much

Sunny

Message # 108 | 3:27 PM
MORENA, did you try to login via your_site_url/admin ? Also try to use another browser, try to delete cookies and cache files. If possible, try to log in to CP from another computer.
MORENA

Message # 109 | 3:27 PM
Sunny, like this i try login to my site but gave me that eror . t ry with google chrome and is ok but with mozilla and explorer don t let me i delete all the cookies and chache files but give me the same eror . i forget to tell u that i change my windows now i have windows 7 can be from there? from another computer i try and is ok on all the browsers.

Ths for your prewiew answer Sunny and Marrie Christmas.

Sammy

Message # 110 | 3:27 PM
Ok....I can't log into control panel either
I saved my password and site name for the control panel and yet I still can't log in! Help?
Tommy

Message # 111 | 3:27 PM
Did you try login via Unet?
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Sunny

Message # 112 | 3:28 PM
Sammy, what error message do you see? Try to use "Lost password" feature to be sure you enter the correct password.
Dark_Ace7413

Message # 113 | 3:28 PM
I can get into my site via signing into my account for all site access, but I cannot change my actual cp , I can't get the password to what I want, it says it is incorrect. How can I reset it without losing my site? dry
Sunny

Message # 114 | 3:28 PM
Dark_Ace7413, did you try to use "Lost password" feature?
Dark_Ace7413

Message # 115 | 3:28 PM
Where can I find that?
Tommy

Message # 116 | 3:28 PM
You can use this link http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
AizEn2379

Message # 117 | 3:28 PM
Hi, Can you help me please

I changed my password of control panel and now I cant log in because I forgot

can you reset my password or change or something

thanks

my email address zerro_lims@hotmail.co.uk

Added (2010-03-07, 5:16 Am)
Hi, I have change my password of control panel, I cant rember my password
I try at forgot password but it only send ucoz and website one

do you know how to reset password or change or something to help me with

my email address zerro_lims@hotmail.co.uk

Added (2010-03-07, 5:18 Am)
I tried at this link http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind it says it will send password at my mail

but I done like 5 times and I cheked at inbox, junk , spam everywhere cant find it

Dartz

Message # 118 | 3:29 PM
AizEn2379, please contact Technical Support.

We had few little problems with hotmail e-mail providers earlier.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
AizEn2379

Message # 119 | 3:29 PM
Hey where is this thing to report to technical support? can you give me link
Unique

Message # 120 | 3:29 PM
AizEn2379, control panel -> help tab -> Technical Support
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Search: