- Backup of your data helps to protect your website from accidental or deliberate deletion of modules (by you or someone who has access to the Control Panel).
- A backup copy includes the data of all content modules and all uploaded files. It doesn't include module settings and templates (including global blocks), as well as pages of the "Page Editor" module, settings of the "E-mail Forms" module, statistic data of the "Statistics" module, users' private messages.
- You can create backup copies not more often than once per seven days.
- After you have created a backup copy, its size will be added to the amount of the occupied disk space, so if your website occupies more than 50% your disk quota will be exceeded and you won't be able to update your website. That's why we recommend that you download a created backup copy to your computer and remove it from the server.
- If you are an experienced user and follow elementary security requirements (don't give your password to anyone, log in to the Control Panel from your own computer only, get e-mail by means of POP3 protocol etc.), it is not necessary to create a backup copy.
To restore data from a backup copy you must contact Technical Support via your Control Panel.
You can create backup copies from 00 a.m. till 09 a.m. only (server time).
If you remove a backup copy via Control Panel the disk space is recounted immediately.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.