uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
interout

Message # 601 | 5:49 PM
Sunny, Thanks for info
-----------------------------------------
Simargl777

Message # 602 | 2:19 AM
I have payed for my site http://ships-job.com 1 month BEFORE ending of my previous payment, but this UCOZ take off my site and finally I lost ALL my site and All information. Even I checked they have information, that I already payed, but... and more of this I sent them 6 or 8 E-mails - nobody reply two days. This service is a good for beginners and very easy to manage your site, but... some times it take so long time to contact with support... And I didn't know will they give me back even my money... cry
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 603 | 2:28 AM
Simargl777, I can access http://shipsjob.ucoz.com/ via it's uCoz domain no problem at all. The problem you are encountering is with your .com domain as far as I can see.

Our support team don't work over the weekend so there can be a delay in replies to support tickets during this time, they are generally replied to within the soonest business day, however. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 604 | 10:58 AM
Simargl777, as far as I can see your attached domain ships-job.com has expired. You need to renew it. You paid for the Basic package, but it does not include domain renewal. You need to renew the domain separately through the website where you registered it. If you got your domain for free when you first bought the package for 12 months, please note that a domain is given for free only once for 1 year, after the first payment.
Erikas

Message # 605 | 10:02 PM
hello, Could u restore http://elitesoth.ucoz.net/ please? was not able to find any info how to restore website upon delete, did not received any back up , or restoration link in email. Waiting for help smile

thx
Sunny

Message # 606 | 10:21 AM
Erikas, your website has been restored. When you delete a website yourself, you don't have any restoration links to your e-mail.
paulabunny

Message # 607 | 10:34 PM
My site snsd.ucoz.net is down, and i didn't received the email to get it back :/
Isn't in SPAM, i think there is a bug and it wasn't send to me sad cry
Sunny

Message # 608 | 12:11 PM
paulabunny, the website has been restored. The message could be filtered out/deleted by your email provider.
fztm

Message # 609 | 11:25 AM
today 05 mei 2014 my site gone..i dont know why, i alway active on site...i think someone hack it..how to restore my site? my ssite is: fztm.ucoz.com(daily-ptc.info)
Please help me
Thanks
Sunny

Message # 610 | 1:14 PM
fztm, server s104 where your website is hosted is under a DDoS attck and therefore may be temporarily inaccessible: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1
angry_jin

Message # 611 | 4:10 PM
s104 down Sunny, can't open page
the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
Elexy

Message # 612 | 4:26 PM
Two of my sites seem to be on that server as well, can't access two of my websites. Hope you guys get that resolved as soon as you can, thanks for the update Sunneh!
Proud Ucoz Member Since 2013
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
♥ http://rawtrex.com/ ♥
chanchalarezo15

Message # 613 | 7:52 PM
my site is s104 sad holly shet . i am very sed about this. i hope technical support will fix our problem.... I am waiting , waiting and again waiting. sad

I love ucoz hosting because of this hosting is Protected .

Added (2014-06-05, 1:52 PM)
---------------------------------------------
angry_jin,

Wow site is runing, turned on my site , I hope never will be turned off . thank you UCOZ SUPPORT and Technical group ... goood boys

Elexy

Message # 614 | 4:48 AM
Some people are claiming that Rawtrex.com and Movitrex.com (two sites I own) can be seen by then, yet I still can't see any of these sites.
sad

Proud Ucoz Member Since 2013
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
♥ http://rawtrex.com/ ♥
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 615 | 5:18 AM
Elexy, I'm able to access both sites. From what I can assume the DDoS may have taken down a network segment. I'll confirm with the techs when they're online. smile Could you provide a tracert in the meantime so I can confirm the source of the outage. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: