uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Password (forgot password, restore password, change password)
Password
shadowdragons

Message # 46 | 4:10 AM
thanks sunny
FrEEzE

Message # 47 | 2:25 PM
Hello again Ucoz guys.

Sorry for (yet) another thread.

Apparently, one of my site administrators have forgot his password (log in pass) and can't seem to restore it.
I'm going into CP, into Admins group... find him, but when I want to edit is details, I can't seem to edit is password (only six stars ****** appears, but I can't edit that.

Any suggestions?

P.S. I have read the guides all around this forum, but non seems relevant to my problem currently.

Dartz

Message # 48 | 3:48 PM
You can't change passwords for uNet accounts.
uNet reminder: http://www.unet.com/remind

Tell your administrator to use reminder. If he
doesn't remember e-mail, you as owner can
see it in his profile and tell him. This will work.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
FrEEzE

Message # 49 | 4:12 PM
I am not sure he has a uNet account, but I actually already told him to try and get it via uNet.

I hope this is the right way, I'll wait for his response (please do not lock thread yet).
Still, thanks for the advice.

Dartz

Message # 50 | 4:43 PM
He has uNet account. If he would have local, you would be able to
change password via "key" button inside CP -> Users -> User list.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
admin2737

Message # 51 | 6:43 PM
How can I see password to users registered on my site ?
Unique

Message # 52 | 7:44 PM
admin2737, you aren't allowed to see it... only to change.
admin2737

Message # 53 | 7:58 PM
Unique, a friend can see passowrd to registerd users. is possible
Post edited by admin2737 - Saturday, 2010-07-10, 7:58 PM
Unique

Message # 54 | 8:22 PM
admin2737, friends can't see passwords. If you meant something else, state it clearer.
HorseIsleSense

Message # 55 | 0:00 AM
Incorrect, it does not take only an hour. My friend has been waiting for many many days and her account is NOT unblocked.
Sunny

Message # 56 | 9:00 AM
HorseIsleSense, stick to one thread.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Jupiter

Message # 57 | 5:07 PM
Hi there!from this time i forgot my CP password on l2vitalize.ucoz.com!if u can help me send info to jtlineagecool3@gmail.com!
THNX
Sanjay_149

Message # 58 | 3:28 PM
Jupiter, Contact tech support. http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=contact
Unlike computers, no human brain has ever said:" Hard drive full."
Sunny

Message # 59 | 10:46 AM
Jupiter, you can retrieve the password via the following form: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Charon

Message # 60 | 10:00 AM
Ok agree that its kindof stupid but , some time ago I with friends started to make some game servers, one of them made web here http://l2vitalize.ucoz.com/ put rly long passs on cp and made it on some random email , and now when things are going rly good with our server we have problems, its almost a months taht we cant login cp cos someone is fking lost email and pwd, ppl i know you can see logs and see from what ip we used to log in there and that we are not lying, we even have to make some others ucos webs to add new sections to old one cos we cant edit sad its rly rly a problem, you could say - so whats a big deal make another one - but players already know our web, know this link, and new web means new domain, and we cant even delete this one to take its name after 1 hour!!
ppl there should be an way for some not wery smart ppl like the one who didn't wrote down alll passwords and now all other who are working on that server is rly suffering from,
sometimes some one who just dont like our server write in news- SERVER CLOSED and i can only delete it cos i cant get to cp and not allow users to add site news!!
rly need to something here

Added (2010-10-01, 4:00 Am)
---------------------------------------------
damn making new is such a pain , we are posted in so many forums our link its rly bad option, plz ppl help us somehow
you can see that almost all posts there are made by me all site news , we just need cp acc and login or just a way to transfer that L2vitralize to another ucoz page so we can edit it abd delete this one

Post edited by Charon - Friday, 2010-10-01, 10:08 AM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Password (forgot password, restore password, change password)
Search: