uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » File Manager (Everything about File Manager is here)
File Manager
Natashko

Message # 1 | 12:36 PM
Useful information

• The maximum length of the file name with extension is 45 characters.
  • The maximum size of the uploaded file is 15 Mb.
  • Not more than 200 files and folders can be situated on one nesting level.
  • The name of the file may contain only Latin letters, numbers, flatworm and minus symbols Files with identical names will be re-saved(substituted).
  • The link to the file can be obtained by clicking on its name.
  • When you remove the catalog, its content is removed to.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How to create a folder in File Manager?
Use the button in the upper right corner.

I would like to allow some users groups to have access to some of File Manager folders (not the whole File Manager). Is it possible to do it this way?
No. Users may upload files and images via “File-archive” and “Image”options in some of the modules.

How to make an uploader on the website? I want all the users to upload their music and photos there. I do not want to change group permissions as it is complicated to find File Manager. I want the uploader to be on the website itself.
There are lots of services, which provide uploading and hosting services. There is no need in wasting your disk space for it. All the users will have to do is to add links to their files.

See more about other ways of uploading files here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/10-13848-1#79682
Attachments: 5266111.png (45.0 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 16 | 12:37 PM
StarDust, I can't see the problem. Your forum is available by the address http://blackwire.ucoz.com/forum/
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Natashko

Message # 17 | 12:37 PM
TheAdministator,
Quote (TheAdministator)
I dont want to create new topic so i will post one more question here, how to put gametracker to my website, is there are special HTML code or what? because i dont find it on block content.

As this is not uCoz related issue, you need to find it out with gametracker.
KnnO

Message # 18 | 10:30 PM
HI
I uploaded a file (index.html) under www.site.ucoz.com/folder/index.html
This way if i type the url: www.site.ucoz.com/folder/ then it will show the webpage

but the contents in index.html, is different that the displayed webpage using "www.site.ucoz.com/folder/"

After that.
I renamed the "folder" to "folder2".

Why can I still see www.site.ucoz.com/folder/ ?
(note: www.site.ucoz.com/folder/index.html is 404)

even it is different that the index.html content

cache? need to wait more time?? plz help (:))
Natashko

Message # 19 | 11:05 AM
KnnO, Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser.
If that doesn't help, provide a link to the page.
KnnO

Message # 20 | 12:24 PM
Natashko, Thanks for your reply, I just checked it it today I think it is a matter of time (because I tried clearing cookies etc)
Helpinghand_

Message # 21 | 4:42 PM
After unblock my site,My filemanager Every thing code show error " 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" How to solve this problem.

Example:

Thanks For Suport & Help
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 22 | 4:54 PM
Helpinghand_, I will forward this along to tech however it may also be a result of high load on the server or temporary emergency maintenance on the server by our technical division. I will inquire however and get back to you. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 23 | 8:29 PM
Helpinghand_, this error is shown while the website is blocked, so I guess you just need to wait if the website has just been unblocked. Please inform whether you still have the problem.
Helpinghand_

Message # 24 | 8:03 AM
Quote (Sunny)
Please inform whether you still have the problem.

Still same"503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Thanks For Suport & Help
Sunny

Message # 25 | 1:35 PM
Helpinghand_, has been fixed.
hezz

Message # 26 | 2:50 AM
i've lost my deposit files login info how could i retrieve it to be able to enter to my account directly not through my ucoz website.

BR
Sunny

Message # 27 | 1:31 PM
hezz, use the following form to retrieve the info: http://dfiles.ru/gold/forgot.php
khen

Message # 28 | 7:12 AM
There's a problem of the File Manager when using Chrome browser. I experience this everytime I upload files or pictures thru File Manager. This problem exists 2 years ago. Maybe this is a bug when using Chrome browser. The problem goes like this:

After I uploaded a file in the File Manager, I cannot upload another file when the Chrome browser is not refreshed. I need to refresh the browser everytime I upload the next file.

This problem does not exist when I'm using Firefox. With Firefox, I can upload files without refreshing the browser (or File Manager).

uCoz should consider fixing this problem. Chrome is the fastest browser used by most of my users.

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 29 | 7:12 AM
khen, I'll forward it to the developers. This was fixed for a recent version of Chrome - I'll have the development team look into it. I don't actively use Chrome so the problem will need to be confirmed. What version of Chrome are you currently using?
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
khen

Message # 30 | 7:52 AM
Paradox, I've tested the File Manager right now and it's now working fine. I'm using the latest version of Chrome (Version 30.0.1599.101)
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » File Manager (Everything about File Manager is here)
Search: