uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » VIDEO (how can I put a video in my website)
VIDEO
Tommy

Message # 76 | 7:05 AM
You can use Blog, Filecatalog etc...
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Vik

Message # 77 | 9:08 PM
Hi, I have a problem a want to upload a video to my website so that people click play and it plays. but my video is over 15mb it's about 47mb so is there another way to do this i tried depositfiles.com but i don't understand how to put the video on my page!! please HELP
Post edited by Vik - Monday, 2010-12-06, 9:08 PM
Unique

Message # 78 | 10:08 PM
Vik, upload video on youtube and use [video] code or embed code.
CodeResolution

Message # 79 | 9:33 AM
You can use the Multimedia tool on the Admin bar. Click Multimedia on the Admin bar, then 'Insert Video'.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Post edited by CreativeCollusions - Tuesday, 2010-12-07, 9:34 AM
Adi9858

Message # 80 | 1:58 AM
How Can a Post a Embed Megavideo Code In Here?Explain Me in 5 To 6 Sentences
radioamc

Message # 81 | 8:49 AM
I opened the video page , I clicked on the visual editor and I saw that I have 2 players- one flash and the other one media player. In file manager I try to put upload a large file in order to upload in deposit file the large file (one movie in swf format) and it doesn't work ; I try to put the movie on one of my players but it isn't recognized by any of the players. Could you explain to me in a player how do I put the link ?
If it is posible to give a a detailed explanation. Please excuse my being insistent but I keep trying to put a movie on my site and I fail sad sad sad
Natashko

Message # 82 | 4:25 PM
radioamc, what was the size of the file you tried to upload
florin

Message # 83 | 8:50 AM
how can I create that is exactly like the youtube video and next to a listing of other videos and when I click on one of them to start one
Natashko

Message # 84 | 9:30 AM
florin, it can be done by means of uCoz web-services. But it will not be as easy as it is done on YouTube. It is possible to upload video to File manager via "Multimedia" feature in the admin bar of the website.(Upload video) But you also need to upload a play to your website, which will play your videos. It requires additional knowledge of coding on your behalf.
It is possible that you upload the video you want to YouTube and then insert YouTube video to your website via "Multimedia" feature in the admin bar of your website. (Insert video)
florin

Message # 85 | 4:13 PM
able to accurately guide reusirea this "project" tias be very grateful for being a beginner when it comes to web pages
coatham

Message # 86 | 4:19 PM
You can use Flow Player that is a media player for a site smile
Need More In Depth Help About a topic post it here: Click Here
CoffeeCone

Message # 87 | 2:06 AM
florin, I found this while Googling around, you may find it useful although I think it was meant for Drupal.
"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Mich

Message # 88 | 11:50 AM
How do i add a YouTube Video in an entry and make it appear there? Any codes needed?
Better known as Mr_Smith or Chris-Erik Fotland.
Natashko

Message # 89 | 12:02 PM
Mich, To upload video go to Admin bar of your website: Multimedia->Insert video (youtube)->When you receive the code, choose the one you need. It depends on the code system you work with (BB codes or JS codes). Insert the code where you need it on the website (do not forget to use the correct code system)
VILEGaming

Message # 90 | 2:19 AM
Is there a way to post a video in the news feed? If i was going to add a new entry to my main page, is there a way to actually "post" the video instead of just the link to it?

I've tried doing the [video]"Video Link"[/video] but that didnt work.

Thanks! biggrin
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » VIDEO (how can I put a video in my website)
Search: