Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » uCoz AJAX Window Generator (An AJAX Window Wizard developed in flash.)
uCoz AJAX Window Generator
CoffeeCone

Message # 1 | 6:59 PM
uCoz AJAX Window Generator v1.02
A flash application developed to help you easily create uCoz AJAX windows.

FEATURES

• Easily define the AJAX window properties.
  • Completely accepts your HTML codes. You don't have to worry about breaking the AJAX window, the app handles it.
  • The code is formatted as a JavaScript function which means you can call it easily using yourFunctionName().
  • The generated code automatically gets copied to your clipboard for easy pasting to your uCoz website.

SCREENSHOTS

CODE USAGE
The generated code is colored in blue. The below example shows how you can use the generated code on a link.
Quote (Open via a link.)

Test Window

Quote (Open automatically.)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

• Did you make this? Yes, I did.
  • How much does the app cost to use? None, it's free. ;)
  • How do I make the uCoz AJAX window to automatically open when my page opens? Use the onLoad event on your page's tag.
  • How is this application made? This application is made in flash.
  • Can I put YouTube videos into the AJAX window? Yes, you can. Just copy the embed code on the YouTube video's page.
  • Does this application support HTML codes? Yes, it supports tables, divs, etc.
  • Does this application support BB codes? Unfortunately, no. You need to use HTML codes.
  • What if I still have questions that weren't answered here? If so, feel free to ask in this thread. I will try to reply as soon as possible. :)

SOURCE CODE

APPLICATION LINK
Here's the official application link: http://www.shedosurashu.com/uawg

"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Post edited by shadowslash - Monday, 2011-04-11, 7:44 PM
CoffeeCone

Message # 16 | 6:10 PM
Can any mod or admin rename this thread to uCoz AJAX Window Generator? without the v1.01... Thanks! smile
"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Post edited by shadowslash - Sunday, 2011-01-02, 6:10 PM
coatham

Message # 17 | 7:24 PM
What is a AJAX Window?
Need More In Depth Help About a topic post it here: Click Here
Animorph

Message # 18 | 7:35 PM
coatham, everything about ajax windows and useful ajax window threads are here:

http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/38-12037-1
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/38-10002-1
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/36-8296-1
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/38-12032-1

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Post edited by CreativeCollusions - Monday, 2011-01-03, 3:29 PM
coatham

Message # 19 | 7:47 PM
Animorph, Thank you biggrin
Need More In Depth Help About a topic post it here: Click Here
00_Eagle_00

Message # 20 | 0:02 AM
shadowslash wow great job.. looks amazing up
Thanks for sharing

Looking for something funny?? Check my website >> http://unrealdistrict.ucoz.com/
Post edited by 00_Eagle_00 - Monday, 2011-01-03, 0:03 AM
CoffeeCone

Message # 21 | 3:11 PM
Quote (00_Eagle_00)
shadowslash wow great job.. looks amazing

Thanks! smile

Bengaltiger

Message # 22 | 3:54 PM
shadowslash,
great job man! its really helpful.....
keep it up thumb
SirDarknight

Message # 23 | 3:11 AM
Create a proof soon or some bad people will change some settings of your app and will tell that it is he/she's
CoffeeCone

Message # 24 | 3:21 AM
Quote (SirDarknight)
Create a proof soon or some bad people will change some settings of your app and will tell that it is he/she's

What do you mean by that?

CodeResolution

Message # 25 | 11:57 AM
shadowslash, I think SirDarknight means to place your copyright information on the application wink
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
CoffeeCone

Message # 26 | 12:08 PM
Quote (CreativeCollusions)
shadowslash, place your copyright information on the application

Oh, you mean this?
biggrin

Oh, and it's not very surprising that somebody will create a similar application considering I already put the source code up for users to see freely... wink

BTW, I'm already working on a new application different from this.. The new application will be much much easier to use for newbies and / or professionals alike. And this piece of text is intentionally whited out so that only a few can read it. ;)

Post edited by shadowslash - Sunday, 2011-01-23, 12:33 PM
CodeResolution

Message # 27 | 12:21 PM
I think it is good that you are sharing the source code but for your benefit you should keep it yourself, maybe build up a portfolio wink
Kind regards,
Elliott.

CoffeeCone

Message # 28 | 12:32 PM
I think it is good that you are sharing the source code but for your benefit you should keep it yourself, maybe build up a portfolio

Thanks for the tip! I decided to keep the source code open since what the heck can other people do with the source code? They can make another version of uCoz AJAX Window Generator for all they want but what good will that do? This app isn't something that others can profit from... smile As for copyright stuff, if they claim that they were the original makers of that app, I can simply link people to this thread and point them to the creation date of the first thread to inform them that I indeed released this earlier. smile I do keep the source code of my other business-related apps though.... smile

CodeResolution

Message # 29 | 12:35 PM
shadowslash, good. I haven't tried any of your other apps but looking at your website, I'm impressed v
Kind regards,
Elliott.

CoffeeCone

Message # 30 | 12:58 PM
shadowslash, good I haven't tried any of your other apps but looking at your website, I'm impressed

Those are mainly personal project apps... The business ones aren't available to the public as per requested by the clients... smile

uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » uCoz AJAX Window Generator (An AJAX Window Wizard developed in flash.)
Search: