is a global profile system provided for users of uCoz services. Providing several great features users can create a single page professional looking profile to share with their friends, colleagues, and business partners.
uID profiles can be easily edited, managed, and both deleted
via the uID.me website.
Deleting Your uID Account
uID accounts can be deleted through the uID.me profile.
1. Open uID.me
and Log In
using your email and password combination:
2. Select Menu > Settings > Delete Profile
as shown below.
Removing Your uID Account Means:
- All information about you will be deleted,& the uID profile will become inaccessible.
- You will not be able to log in with your uID account to websites with uID sign-in method.
- Your e-mail will become available for a new registration.
- Your websites will be detached from the account, but will not be deleted.
In case you change your mind we will store some information about you during 30 days so that you were able to restore your account with the minimum loss (via the registration form at the uID home page: www.guid.uid.me).
3. If you understand the consequences of deleting your uID account, type in Administrative Password
and Answer To The Secret Question
4. Click Delete Profile
Restoring Your uID Account
In order to restore your account, you need to:
- Go to Sign in page.
- Press Restore the profile:
Type in the e-mail address of the removed uID profile in the field "E-mail" and press Send button:
In a new window select the profile for the restoration and specify its password there:
Click Restore the profile button.