Archive - read only
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Bugs after the update
Bugs after the update
Sunny

Message # 1 | 9:30 AM
The main stage of update has been finished but there are still some bugs. They will be fixed as soon as possible.
Please, post all your bugs here and don't create a lot of separate threads. Thank you

How do I log in to a website

Due to the general authorization (uID) you can now log in to all uCoz websites by means of one single profile.
Some nuances:
1) If you don't want to re-register, enter your previous login and password. You are on a website. (If you can't login to your website as an administrator try to use your CP password).

2) To log in by means of a new form - (uNet) - your confirmed e-mail and password are used.
You'll have as many uNet accounts as you have your registered accounts with unique confirmed e-mails.
If your e-mail is not confirmed - the new login form won't work.
If you used one and the same e-mail for all your websites, the system has automatically chosen one of Control Panel passwords and has created an account (uID). You can find out the current password by means of the "Lost password" feature: http://unet.com/remind/
You should also delete cookies and cache files.

More info - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-5729-1

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
DanielLemon

Message # 136 | 9:49 AM
Dear Armaros, so please, answer me how you gonna fix these problems ? And how long ?
Sorry for my mistake, I mean 1 week... happy

Armaros

Message # 137 | 9:57 AM
Quote (DanielLemon)
how you gonna fix these problems ?
By translating Russian parts to Latvian.

Quote (DanielLemon)
And how long ?
Hopefully within this week.
DanielLemon

Message # 138 | 9:24 PM
Armaros, thank you and good luck ! smile

Added (2009-04-18, 3:24 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Armaros, pateicos tev un ucoz ka izlaboti bugi saistiba ar forumu ! wink biggrin

Armaros

Message # 139 | 10:42 PM
Quote (DanielLemon)
Armaros, pateicos tev un ucoz ka izlaboti bugi saistiba ar forumu !

I changed. I guess they updated and that's why it appeared.
Drīz būšu pabeidzis pārtulkot, tad varēsiet izmantot sistēmu
pilnīgi. But, we shouldn't speak Latvian in here. Do it in here.
Nzo

Message # 140 | 7:09 PM
With the new site builder, there are some bugs which include the following: When using the builder, code is added in two places; i.e First Container block aswell as the main 'Site Pages' under 'Page Editor', which means double coding. Also Site Builder only edits Main Page, If you switch to another module page, and click edit, it Edits the Main Page!

NzoMedia.info

Vanenix

Message # 141 | 4:05 PM
The "Site menu" still does not show on the Main Site for 1 month now. Any update? Thanks.

Http://Vanenix.Ucoz.Org

Post edited by Vanenix - Saturday, 2009-04-25, 4:06 PM
Armaros

Message # 142 | 1:29 PM
Mafiozi

Message # 143 | 7:46 PM
I can't enter to my web and "Lost password" not work what i need to do?

mail: Mafiozi@gmail.com
web: batik.3dn.ru

Post edited by Mafiozi - Monday, 2009-04-27, 7:58 PM
Sunny

Message # 144 | 8:52 AM
Mafiozi, have you read the following thread - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-5729-1 ? What error do you get?
Mafiozi

Message # 145 | 9:51 AM
I read that but i don't have any error, when i wont log in his all the time thinking
[URL=http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorg.jpg][IMG]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8310/errorg.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Sunny

Message # 146 | 10:26 AM
Mafiozi, so you can't log in to uNet. Try to use another browser, try to delete cookies and clear cache. You can still log in to your website and Control Panel without uNet.
Mafiozi

Message # 147 | 4:48 PM
Try to use another browser, try to delete cookies and clear cache.

I try another browsers like Explorer 7 Firefox 3.0.10 and Opera dosn't work
You can still log in to your website and Control Panel without uNet.

I can't and no one of my users can login.
Armaros

Message # 148 | 5:40 PM
Mafiozi, it's 'loading' all the time? Are you sure you wrote correct e-mail?
Mafiozi

Message # 149 | 7:09 PM
2 Armaros
Yes it's loading all the time
Are you sure you wrote correct e-mail?

Yes

I don't understand why i can't login in my web? not to uNet.

Post edited by Mafiozi - Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 7:10 PM
Sunny

Message # 150 | 9:49 AM
Mafiozi, you showed a screen shot of uNet login form that's why I suggested that you can't login uNet. I tried to log in to your website and had no problems. So the problem is at your side.

It is desirable to do the following actions step-by-step:
- Clear browser cache (temporary Internet files). It is advisable to do this periodically, not only to solve the stated problem (e.g. IE don’t save graphics well if the cache is filled up). To clear the cache in IE: open "Tools" menu, select "Internet options", next to "Temporary Internet Files" click "Delete files". Do not confuse temporarily files with cookies, those are different things.
- Disable services for traffic economy (e.g. Traffic Compressor). Such tools have a lot of servers and can output different IP addresses for each request (from the least loaded server). And since the IP address changes, the protection "Bind session to IP address" comes into effect and the system logs your out.
- Temporarily disable firewall and antivirus while running diagnostics – they can block some packages (this applies to saving of templates; blocking of asynchronous requests is possible).
- Delete cookies.
- Try to use another browser. Maybe some browser options, necessary for the correct work, are disabled. If you use Internet Explorer version below 6 or Opera version below 9.5 – install a newer browser version.
- For the purpose of diagnostics try to use another Internet provider, another copy of operating system.

uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Bugs after the update
Search: