Archive - read only
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Bugs after the update
Bugs after the update
Sunny

Message # 1 | 9:30 AM
The main stage of update has been finished but there are still some bugs. They will be fixed as soon as possible.
Please, post all your bugs here and don't create a lot of separate threads. Thank you

How do I log in to a website

Due to the general authorization (uID) you can now log in to all uCoz websites by means of one single profile.
Some nuances:
1) If you don't want to re-register, enter your previous login and password. You are on a website. (If you can't login to your website as an administrator try to use your CP password).

2) To log in by means of a new form - (uNet) - your confirmed e-mail and password are used.
You'll have as many uNet accounts as you have your registered accounts with unique confirmed e-mails.
If your e-mail is not confirmed - the new login form won't work.
If you used one and the same e-mail for all your websites, the system has automatically chosen one of Control Panel passwords and has created an account (uID). You can find out the current password by means of the "Lost password" feature: http://unet.com/remind/
You should also delete cookies and cache files.

More info - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-5729-1

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
akash19

Message # 151 | 3:22 PM
hey, i was getting email update of my new registered users, before ucoz server update, but now new users r registring on ma website, i dont get update.?? y??

email for new comments is still receiving on ma email address.

Sunny

Message # 152 | 3:26 PM
akash19, because your users are registering at uNet. If they switch to local registration form, then you'll receive notifications.
akash19

Message # 153 | 4:06 PM
so, how can i recieve notifications from unet??
Sunny

Message # 154 | 8:20 AM
akash19, you can't.
Sunny

Message # 155 | 3:16 PM
Thread is locked because most recent posts contain not bugs but questions. If you think that you have really found a bug - PM me.
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Bugs after the update
Search: