Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » How to login to your uCoz website and its Control Panel (Description of Authorization System)
How to login to your uCoz website and its Control Panel
mehaNik

Message # 1 | 1:21 PM
How to log in to your uCoz website and its Control Panel

Guide for beginners who have just started their first websites with uCoz.

Sometimes there can be a misunderstanding of how to log in to your website. When creating the first website with uCoz you set two passwords: uID password and Control Panel password. The first allows you to get into your website, the second - into the website Control Panel.

Logging in to Website

You should log in to your website if you want to add or remove any entries such as texts or images. Let's have a look on how it should be done.

There is a Login form which lets you sign in to the website.

Click Log in via uID. If this is your first login, you will need to enter your email and uID password in a new window, that will open.

If you are already logged in to uID.me (logged in to another uCoz website with your uID account, just signed up and the system remembers you etc.) you will just need to click the link "Log in via uID", and you will be signed in to the website without entering any data.

Note: if you need to log in with another account to your website, e.g. you share a computer with a friend, you need to log out at uID.me, not only at your website.

Logging in to Control Panel

You should log in to the website Control Panel if you want to install or remove any modules such as Forum, Blog, E-mail forms, etc. If you want to edit a design template of the website, you need to log in to the Control Panel as well.

To log into the Control Panel, go to your-site-name.ucoz.com/admin and enter the Control Panel password which you set during the registration.

Note. There is one more simple and secure way of signing in to a website, in just one mouse click - via uCoz Toolbar.

http://ucoz-wiki.com - WIKI about uCoz
http://beston.ucoz.com - Best Websites On uCoz.com
Amir1589

Message # 16 | 4:17 AM
Thanks Sunny for the Great Help , awesome biggrin biggrin biggrin
Dinh

Message # 17 | 7:49 AM
I did not receive the activation code by telephone sms

( tôi không nhận được mã kích hoạt SMS qua điện thoại ) vietnam
Sunny

Message # 18 | 9:09 AM
Dinh, did you try to resend it? If you still did not receive the code, contact the support team through the website Control Panel or at http://www.ucoz.com/contact (don't forget to provide the phone number you are trying to connect).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
it_master

Message # 19 | 7:21 AM
Help when I go change the home page all I see is this, and I'm even the admin:

After I click there, this is the page I went after this:

Pls Help.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments: 7470566.jpg (292.5 Kb) · 8281252.jpg (215.7 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 20 | 11:19 AM
it_master, make sure you are also logged in to the website, not only to the website Control Panel.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 21 | 4:19 AM
Jared, please don't post in multiple locations, I'll reply here. smile

As to your question - from what I can determine this is a new feature which is still only just beginning to be implemented across the system, most likely you're on a server which is apart of BETA testing, I'll confirm this with tech and get back to you.

Does the uID login popup window appear for you when you click to login? What error code do you receive exactly?

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Jared

Message # 22 | 10:53 PM
http://login.uid.me/?site=dmythcreature&cp=23H4O6tBBlDjl%3BvKU6%3BMakwsUSlDLJybn38lEjVZXarZi7ev&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fmythcreature.ucoz.com%2Fpanel%2F

This is what I get when I hit the login button.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 23 | 4:22 AM
Jared, that opens the appropriate popup for me. You're using your Webtop login details to login?
Felicia

Message # 24 | 2:03 PM
Jared, please try again to login in the Control Panel of your website. This time it should work just fine.
Good things come to those who wait!
nurdidyking

Message # 25 | 7:10 PM
please i cant access my control panel in my ucoz site.when i login in ucoz site the following is inaccessible control panel,browser and ftp details.when i click in each of them fails to open as result i cant go on with modification of my site.help me please,my site is http://shawtaz.tk
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 26 | 7:51 PM
nurdidyking, please, send a screenshot.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
nurdidyking

Message # 27 | 8:56 PM
oky brother,here is a screenshot,help me!

Added (2014-12-31, 8:56 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Post texti cant access even file manager,shortly i cant access all options found above the left side which shows active and inactive modules in admin page.those option are not shown

Attachments: 1989645.jpg (8.3 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 28 | 10:57 PM
nurdidyking, your screenshot is so little, but I've tried to verify it, and I can't find any problem. What browser do you use? Did you tried to do what are you want to do in another browsers? Maybe with proxy or another computer?

As far I understood your message, when you click on specific elements they don't do what they should do, right? Is anything happening when you click on these elements?

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
yaamaan

Message # 29 | 4:57 AM
Hello there
i m not able to login to my control panel. URL is:

www.shankys.ucoz.com/admin

Please help,
i recently tried to change it, but after that its not working. I clicked on Lost password also, but it is giving me my uID pswd and webtop password.
How can i get my CP password.
Please help.

Added (2015-03-01, 4:57 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Hello, is this thread responsive?. Please reply on this..

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 30 | 5:16 AM
yaamaan, your CP password by default is set as you Webtop password. If you've changed your CP password to an independent password - please contact our technical support division via http://ucoz.com/contact. smile Unfortunately we're unable to provide specific assistant on security matters here via the forums.

Good luck. wink

uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » How to login to your uCoz website and its Control Panel (Description of Authorization System)
Search: