Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » [G] How to create first page using html file & File Manager? (Page Intro and Redirection to custom made page included)
[G] How to create first page using html file & File Manager?
Sulaimani

Message # 166 | 0:22 AM
If I create my own page, can I use login or registration page with the same codes? If not, please explain how to do it?
Animorph

Message # 167 | 7:46 PM
Sulaimani, well you can't , you need to use a uCoz page from your uCoz website, so you cannot use a HTML page with a uCoz login
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 168 | 9:56 AM
Sulaimani, I am not sure I understand why do you need to have another page with a registration form. You may edit the current registration form in CP->Design->Design management. But it can be done only if your authorization method is Local users. (see more about this here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/7-52-1#200 )
It is possible to create your own page with the help of a Page Editor.
If you have any further questions - be more specific.
nerrath

Message # 169 | 1:30 PM
8. Replace link which links to make page to copied link. I'm blocked here ...what link do I need to replace..pls help ..

Added (2011-05-08, 7:30 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Ok I have another intro...and I'm stuck at point 8 . ,,8. Replace link which links to make page to copied link. ,, . This is the Code :

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
<TITLE>travel</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<div align="center">
<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0"
WIDTH="600" HEIGHT="270" id="travelT" ALIGN="">
<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="BySeaAndByAir-TXT.swf"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#FFFFFF> <EMBED src="BySeaAndByAir-TXT.swf" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH="600" HEIGHT="270" NAME="travelT" ALIGN=""
TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
</OBJECT>
</div>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Were do I copy my main site links ? ..thx.

R35

Message # 170 | 12:30 PM
I have problem with this :/
I do everything you say but i just stay to the first page :/
Natashko

Message # 171 | 1:09 PM
R35,
Quote (R35)
I do everything you say but i just stay to the first page :/

What do you mean? It is supposed to work for the home page only. Haven't your read the title of the thread?
What exactly do you want to achieve?
R35

Message # 172 | 12:48 PM
i only want t have a welcome message to my page!
for example:
Welcome to my page have a nice stay!
and a button "enter" to continue to main page!
Natashko

Message # 173 | 1:01 PM
R35, read the first post carefully. There is everything you need. Unfortunately, we can not provide much help as we do not help with custom coding in general.
R35

Message # 174 | 3:38 PM
I done everything of the firts post but it opens me in page http://overdose-gaming.ucoz.com/intro and it shows me three pictures wich have a link but when i click it Only reload :/
Natashko

Message # 175 | 4:02 PM
R35, the problem wasn't confirmed. The upper image is not a link. But the rest two are and they work, they redirect me to the website.
R35

Message # 176 | 4:19 PM
See it now
i have made it again.
See it.

Added (2011-06-29, 10:19 Am)
See it now
i have made it again.
See it.

Destruction

Message # 177 | 3:52 AM
Thanks bro thats help me!
Hello Everyone I need one person can help!
To change my templates using FTP Client
Just PM If you want to help me And Thank You :)
OktavYan

Message # 178 | 8:15 PM
I did all of this but notjing happpens sad it shows me that "You are not allowed to view this page " "Access to this page using your personal data is forbidden." what tot do ? :(((
Natashko

Message # 179 | 11:04 AM
OktavYan,
Quote (OktavYan)
I did all of this but notjing happpens sad it shows me that "You are not allowed to view this page " "Access to this page using your personal data is forbidden." what tot do ? :(((

This message means that your group does not have permissions to view or access this page. To set access to the home page go to CP->Page Editor » Entry management->Home page->edit button in the shape of the screwdriver->Groups that have access to this page:->select your group and click save.
Make sure to provide your website name next time.
OktavYan

Message # 180 | 1:37 PM
my website is www.gtafour.do.am and i dont know .... it appears al of this black written on white :-/ please help me ... i will try do do that one more time....

Hey i have done it one more time ,,:( but no resukt sad http://gtafour.do.am/Index/ look how it appears PLEASE HELP ME! sad

I'm sorry for posting so much ... but I think this is from the file from my INDEX folder because i am on windows7 and i used an online converter from txt to html.... so ... sad i triedd different but its also writting this :

<html>
bla bla bla..,,,.........................................................................................
</html

in stead of a new page ... a REAL page ... :|

Added (2011-11-09, 7:37 Am)
No one answers? :|

Post edited by OktavYan - Tuesday, 2011-11-08, 5:07 PM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » [G] How to create first page using html file & File Manager? (Page Intro and Redirection to custom made page included)
Search: