uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » PHP within uCoz (the possibility to use limited PHP scripts)
PHP within uCoz
Natashko

Message # 1 | 12:29 PM
The possibility to use limited PHP scripts was added for uCoz users in March 2011.

PHP is introduced for our users to have wider possibilities of website customization. In this way the websites will become more flexible and filled with various useful features. New functions will help to fulfill various tasks on the website, to use scripts for system modules interaction and data display in a proper place, their conversion. Opportunities of releasing unusual services on your websites will become available.

This solution won't work for portal system setup, monstrous forums and other high load scripts with a non-optimal source code. They create huge and useless load on the server.

As well:

• You can find basic API usage manual here

How can you enable this service?

The service is available within paid plans: by default in the Maximal plan, and as an additional option to any other of the available plans for $1.99 per month.

All pricing plans are listed in Control panel -> $ Paid services -> Paid services

Please discuss it here. Share your knowledge and come up with structural suggestions.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 31 | 5:20 AM
Ed05, PHP is only included as part of the Maximal package. It can, however, be purchased as an additional extension for all other packages. smile And as far as I am aware, this isn't possible.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Ed05

Message # 32 | 11:28 AM
Paradox, please make it posibile in the future. It is realy necessary for us to upload smal php files in file menager. Most of us dont know to use servers to upload php. I know that is not posibile for now coz i try to upload php file when i pay for php and when i realize that is not posibile i did not use php option. Ok..

!
helte26

Message # 33 | 6:41 PM
hello already active my php please teach me how to put the code for exact tiurial thanks
Sunny

Message # 34 | 11:28 AM
helte6213, I'm afraid the forum staff do not provide help with specific PHP scripts.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
helte26

Message # 35 | 6:38 PM
CAN I PAY FOR INSTAL PHP AND MY WEBSITE THANKS FOR THIS SERVICE
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 36 | 9:11 PM
helte6213, you can contact a uCoz expert from our Russian freelancer market: https://upartner.pro/ - please note, that it's not sure that everybody speaks English.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 37 | 6:39 PM
Im interesed after paying php package, how much time need to past so i can log in with filezila on server?
Last time it was 24h and now i cant log in 30hours.

Added (2016-01-13, 6:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I activated php 2016-01-11 7:14 PM and now is 2016-01-13 7:14 and i stil cant log in to server.

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Thursday, 2016-01-14, 2:54 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 38 | 7:08 PM
Ed05, sorry for the late reply. Can you show a screenshot of the error and provide the URL address of the site?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 39 | 11:48 PM
I need php urgently but server wont log me. I use filezilla.Usual error when something is not right.

I done this before and i did not have problem longer than 24h.
Attachments: 1158601.jpg (29.3 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Thursday, 2016-01-14, 3:18 AM
Sunny

Message # 40 | 2:33 PM
Ed05, please post your website URL each time when you ask a question smile I don't remember it by heart.
Ed05

Message # 41 | 4:09 PM
Ok. pm. I stil cant login. wacko
!
Sunny

Message # 42 | 2:10 PM
Ed05, looks like the password is incorrect. Please make sure the password is correct or try to set a new one.
Ed05

Message # 43 | 2:20 PM
Sunny, i already change my pasword 10 times today and that did not help. That is not the problem.Im not blind to set wrong pasword whole week.

Added (2016-01-15, 2:20 PM)
I think that i will have to cancel this package and buy it again, and than try again. This is first time that i have this problem. I use php 2 month ago and in that time it was successful. For some reason separate php server did not created this time.
I reactivated optimal plan, if i dont get php service tomorow i will please you to check further the problem. And also i will sent you my pasword for php to try,that I should do yesterday so we would not dump a problem for all week.

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Friday, 2016-01-15, 2:40 PM
Sunny

Message # 44 | 2:45 PM
Ed05, sure, if the problem persists, let me know, we will look into it.
Ed05

Message # 45 | 5:49 PM
Sunny,the problem stil persist. Plan b, i sent to you pasword, i am helpless, it's not up to me any more.
I try with changing pasword 10 times, i waited 3 days and now againg over 24h and noting. :o

Added (2016-01-16, 5:49 PM)
Obviously this will be long trip..See you on monday cool
Attachments: 8378562.jpg (90.3 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Sunday, 2016-01-17, 4:43 AM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » PHP within uCoz (the possibility to use limited PHP scripts)
Search: