uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » PHP within uCoz (the possibility to use limited PHP scripts)
PHP within uCoz
Natashko

Message # 1 | 12:29 PM
The possibility to use limited PHP scripts was added for uCoz users in March 2011.

PHP is introduced for our users to have wider possibilities of website customization. In this way the websites will become more flexible and filled with various useful features. New functions will help to fulfill various tasks on the website, to use scripts for system modules interaction and data display in a proper place, their conversion. Opportunities of releasing unusual services on your websites will become available.

This solution won't work for portal system setup, monstrous forums and other high load scripts with a non-optimal source code. They create huge and useless load on the server.

As well:

• You can find basic API usage manual here

How can you enable this service?

The service is available within paid plans: by default in the Maximal plan, and as an additional option to any other of the available plans for $1.99 per month.

All pricing plans are listed in Control panel -> $ Paid services -> Paid services

Please discuss it here. Share your knowledge and come up with structural suggestions.
CodeResolution

Message # 2 | 1:10 PM
I'm glad this feature was introduced. It will benefit users as well as the service as a hosting provider. Although I did not expect it to be a premiem advantage.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
khen

Message # 3 | 5:48 PM
I hope some of you will provide some tips and tricks on how to create great php scripts such as PHP scripts for VIP points, points for every user's entries in each of the modules, php scripts for realtime activities of the users in the website, scripts for adding friends.

To ucoz, it's a great advancement and a job well done. Wishing ucoz to develop and innnovate more. More power to ucoz. Indeed, a great and best CMS. Best regards to ucoz team! Have fun always.

Animorph

Message # 4 | 6:08 PM
khen, this might help you too http://phpexample.ucoz.com/publ
To busy building a passive income online ;)
yoo

Message # 5 | 9:17 PM
I am disappointed as it is premium service sad pls make it free sad
CodeResolution

Message # 6 | 9:21 PM
yoo, this will not be available as a free service. At least in the nearest future.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Natashko

Message # 7 | 11:54 AM
yoo, CreativeCollusions, it wont, due to the fact that PHP causes some load on the server. It is also a way to prevent ignorant users from using this service for no reason at all.
CoffeeCone

Message # 8 | 6:00 AM
Holy cow, it did get implemented! O:
"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Animorph

Message # 9 | 10:43 AM
shadowslash, yes it did smile
To busy building a passive income online ;)
VZ

Message # 10 | 7:27 PM
wish it was free
Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
Blazer

Message # 11 | 8:36 PM
VZ, it is not expensive , $5.67 for 3 month
If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Natashko

Message # 12 | 6:26 PM
VZ,
Quote (Natashko)
it wont, due to the fact that PHP causes some load on the server. It is also a way to prevent ignorant users from using this service for no reason at all.
VZ

Message # 13 | 5:48 AM
each month that proce i could make m own company in 5 years?
Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
Magnum-019-Negotin

Message # 14 | 3:42 PM
i pay for this service,but i don't know how to upload any file
http://www.onlinesaprevodom.com
Natashko

Message # 15 | 3:59 PM
Magnum-019-Negotin,
Quote (Magnum-019-Negotin)
i pay for this service,but i don't know how to upload any file

I am not sure I understand. be more specific. Describe your actions step by step. make sure to read all the necessary information about PHP we provide (especially here: http://phpexample.ucoz.net/manual/index_en.html ) Remember that you need to upload files via FTP to a remote server.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » PHP within uCoz (the possibility to use limited PHP scripts)
Search: