• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Ucoz URLs "Could not establish connection"
Ucoz URLs "Could not establish connection"
enter259259

Message # 1 | 11:50 PM
There are a few ucoz pages I've been trying to access that I could previously get to, but suddenly no longer can.
Here's the rundown

*Every time I attempt to load it, brings up the message "Could not establish a connection"
*Fails to load on all my web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE), and I've checked that all my browsers are up to date.
*I have checked repeatedly to make sure both Java and Adobe Flash are up to date.
*My computer has been restarted/shut down multiple times since this problem began, and the same error occurs
*I know multiple people that use this ucoz site, and none of them are having any problems whatsoever. I am apparently the only one.

I am completely dumb founded and out of ideas as to why this would reasonably be happening. Is there anyone else that maybe has some idea why this could be the case?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 3:25 AM
enter259259, from the tracerts previously provided - if your provider is Comcast - Server 57 is currently being blocked. If you contact your provider and explain the situation hopefully someone will assist you in your problems. We will send a request to the provider as well regarding these issues. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 12:47 PM
enter259259, it would still be good if you provided the website addresses and the tracing results: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Ucoz URLs "Could not establish connection"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: