• Page 8 of 8
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » User Profiles (Customisation & Editing)
User Profiles
Movies-Source

Message # 106 | 4:17 PM
hey guys i want to add a field on users profiles witch the users will be able to write somethings about their selves but i don't want to use the signature field because this will appear on every forum posts..any ideas? and something else can i add fields on profiles but not on registration?
Natashko

Message # 107 | 11:45 AM
Movies-Source,
Quote (Movies-Source)
hey guys i want to add a field on users profiles witch the users will be able to write somethings about their selves but i don't want to use the signature field because this will appear on every forum posts..any ideas? and something else can i add fields on profiles but not on registration?

I believe it is not possible by means of any standard system solution. All I can suggest is to switch to Local user->add fields to registration form by means of PHP scripts and then display them on the profile page with the help of the scripts as well. Unfortunately, we do not provide help with third-party scripts and PHP is a paid services, as well as Local users.
Movies-Source

Message # 108 | 9:05 PM
hey guys i have create profiles for users and i have add the option to upload photos directly for thei profiles the point is that i want the button upload photos appear only in their profile and not on all users profiles...how can i do that?
DEEPKG

Message # 109 | 2:49 AM
Movies-Source, For that u need to Use Conditional Operators Read here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-471-1 wink

hope this helps

I Try to help. U can Try to give Rep ++ For my try :P
friendsforlife5698

Message # 110 | 9:39 AM
How may i add tabs to the top of the users profile where they can click on the tap and edit their profile in one, and the next tap they can view their friends list... Unet profiles have tabs at the top, i want the profile to look just like unet profile. How may i do this? Thanks!
Natashko

Message # 111 | 9:52 AM
friendsforlife5698,
Quote (friendsforlife5698)
How may i add tabs to the top of the users profile where they can click on the tap and edit their profile in one, and the next tap they can view their friends list... Unet profiles have tabs at the top, i want the profile to look just like unet profile. How may i do this? Thanks!

This requires a lot of custom coding and it is not an easy thing to do. Unfortunately, we do not provide help with it.
Admistrator

Message # 112 | 6:57 AM
Sorry i found it out, Thanks smile
Post edited by Admistrator - Thursday, 2011-11-10, 7:14 AM
HeartlessAgenda

Message # 113 | 11:00 AM
When I want to view my profile page, it comes up with "Script error 500" all the time. Why is that and how do I fix it? I am sorry if it is a noob question but I don't know what to do. Here is a link to the profile page if it helps. http://itsallhere.ucoz.com/index/8
Post edited by HeartlessAgenda - Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 11:07 AM
Sunny

Message # 114 | 12:09 PM
HeartlessAgenda, please see my answer here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-16011-93992-16-1343732942 (similar issue).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
carloscompu

Message # 115 | 3:52 AM
The user have to enter the webtop page to edit his profile
Like the city and stae the he lives for example?
Sunny

Message # 116 | 10:40 AM
carloscompu, yes, if you are using the uID sign-in method. Local users can edit their profiles via the website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 117 | 8:04 PM
chrisdvanne, you can always add new rules to your site's CSS as they will override the default ones. You cannot edit that system resource.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » User Profiles (Customisation & Editing)
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search: