• Page 8 of 8
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Member Login Problems (Users Are Unable To Login)
Member Login Problems
Natashko

Message # 106 | 2:55 PM
manav1997, unfortunately, we can not search instead of you to find out which third-party script has to be removed. You put them on the website yourself, you are the one to find and remove them.
carloscompu

Message # 107 | 7:26 PM
Theres a log in prob in my website
cyberq.org
When a user tries to log in with enternet explorer it takes them to a xml code I tested it and its true,I tested it with firefox and it does it sometimes with the old log in form
I use google crome for editing and I never had aprob with google, I didnt notice it until the users started to complain
Its also happening with androids and other tablets In my iphone it works perfectly
Only these two browsers have the prob and some androids not all
Maybye after a couple of tries it will log in
What i did was that I hit the back button and it refreshed the page loged in
I will like Ucoz to help me solve this
I need my webpage to work in all the browsers
Sunny

Message # 108 | 1:41 PM
carloscompu, I have no problems with IE and Firefox on your website, everything works fine. Ask users to clear browser's cache, maybe to update their browsers to latest versions.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
crazygirl24

Message # 109 | 8:37 AM
Hi, if a member signs in and gets the error Impossible to log in to the website, How can you fix this? Some members are using google chrome, is that a problem?
Sunny

Message # 110 | 9:36 AM
crazygirl24, what is the address of the website? Does this problem occur only in Google Chrome?
crazygirl24

Message # 111 | 11:00 AM
Sunny also with safari http://telenovelasamor.ucoz.com/forum
Sunny

Message # 112 | 2:10 PM
crazygirl24, the "Users" module is disabled on your website. Enable it in Control Panel -> Users -> Module settings -> Activate "Users" module.
crazygirl24

Message # 113 | 9:38 AM
Sunny Thanks!!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Member Login Problems (Users Are Unable To Login)
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search: