uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Member Login Problems (Users Are Unable To Login)
Member Login Problems
Sunny

Message # 16 | 8:42 AM
schulze, and it is not easy to understand your problem. If you want it to be solved you must describe it more exactly. What does the system gives out?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
schulze

Message # 17 | 2:12 PM
The PlayStation 3 browser supports an old version of Flash players.So is with the login page at uCoz About the Playstation3 browser is probably not possible, which is also something with the ActiveX control to do so.

Sorry for my bad English

Kron_old

Message # 18 | 11:54 AM
schulze, if browser doesn't support Ajax - user can't login... Flash doesn't matter during login.
ArtursK

Message # 19 | 3:28 PM
Help i see many guests, but they cant login, i can login with both what priblem??
Armaros

Message # 20 | 3:41 PM
Seems you have huge problems with login system. What have you changed?
It wont 'not work' itself. You have done something to cause this problem.
ArtursK

Message # 21 | 3:50 PM
any ideas what? Because i can login others cant
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 22 | 4:10 PM
ArtursK, Restore default templates of all Users pages.
cokoboy

Message # 23 | 0:08 AM
2 of my members cannot login to my site, they post the correct username and password and the green check appears but when the page refreshes they aren't logged in.

One member gave me their password and I tryed it on my browser(firefox) and it worked fine surprised
I read other posts using search but the "solutions" didn't help me.

Armaros

Message # 24 | 1:05 AM
I had same problem, sth wrong with saved data of the browser.
cokoboy

Message # 25 | 1:10 AM
I going to infer that it is only with Internet explorer users, is that the same with you?
gwyder

Message # 26 | 1:46 AM
Other people have problems with ucoz in IE also at least it is what I've have heard.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
~ Douglas Adams
cokoboy

Message # 27 | 1:59 AM
Is the problem solvable?
and If my users start using firefox, delete there cookies, or unblock my site from firewall(all suggestions from previous posts of this problem) will they then be able to login again, or will they have to make another account? wacko

gwyder

Message # 28 | 2:05 AM
There shouldn't be a problem if they start using firefox instead of IE. That just might solve your problem if the problem is with IE. I have used Google Chrome for a while and ucoz sites seem to work fine.
Or if they use a fireox and still have a problem they can try to reinstall it. As Armaros said firefox sometimes mess up pass data.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
~ Douglas Adams
Post edited by gwyder - Monday, 2009-01-26, 2:09 AM
cokoboy

Message # 29 | 2:10 AM
I use firefox and it is fine happy so that checks that off my list of lame browsers, lol

but is there any other solutions to this problem other than changing browsers? (because a lot of people still use IE...I don't know why...oh yah, because it comes with Windows dry )

Armaros

Message # 30 | 7:34 AM
Quote (cokoboy)
I going to infer that it is only with Internet explorer users, is that the same with you?

I do not like IE. I'm using FF browser & it do mess the data. All began with FF not saving stored passwords & nicknames data of uCoz websites. To be safe I use different passwords for each account & I do need this option because I have my static PC locked & no one else have access to it. After some time it didn't save more than only passwords. FF didn't save the 'sections' which I read in uCoz forums already, even after I have marked them. I tried to re-install FF but it didn't work. I cannot tell you where is the problem. I have re-installed my OS & this problem is gone for me.

But I do believe your friends got some kinda of other problem(s). For example, they do not mark 'remember' & so on. Your post proves this problem got nothing to do with uCoz as you have tried to login with their user-names & everything worked fine, which means this thread got nothing to discuss about.

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Member Login Problems (Users Are Unable To Login)
Search: