• Page 1 of 8
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Member Login Problems (Users Are Unable To Login)
Member Login Problems
darkside1314

Message # 1 | 9:11 PM
Quite a few of my members are having log in problems to my forum and site, whats wrong can anyone let me know?
Eckho

Message # 2 | 8:40 PM
ok go to Control Panel -> Page Editor -> Module design customization -> Under User Bar Click " User Login Page "

Then Restore Default

i hope this guide will help you

goodluck smile

darkside1314

Message # 3 | 11:06 AM
even after trying this , members are still having problems loging in , the reason i know is a a lot of them have my personal email address and they are telling me this.

Added (2008-03-29, 1:09 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Ive been having trouble with that site for a couple of months now.
No matter what i do, it never logs me in.
I tried everything, even getting them to send me a new pass but it still wont work.
Think ive been logged in twice since i joined.

Added (2008-03-30, 5:06 Am)
---------------------------------------------
can someone for the admin team please sort this out for me please

Kron_old

Message # 4 | 9:05 AM
darkside1314, there are a lot of different problems and their symptoms. If hundred thousands people can log in, but one or two don't, I guess this is not system problem.

You should describe the problem of your site users with all symptoms.

SaZaN

Message # 5 | 6:09 PM
Hi, I have a ucoz site, the free 200mb package. I have had this site for about 1 month.

I have roughly 40 users.

at least once each week a user receives a random failure, he cannot login or view pages because it says guests cannot view this page, but this is after he logs in.

I know that his usergroup is allowed to view all pages but now he cannot view any.

These failures have happened to 5 of my members now and today it happened to my clan leader, he would log in and cannot access forums( guests denied) or anyother page.

He has not changed anything and has used the same name and pass consistently but today the website decided he could not access any of the pages.

This is worrying because his account is administrator account.

I need an answer to this because this is a very serious and stupid bug in the system and while you ucoz developers are busy customizing the s visual design of the site handling syetem u pay no attention to the bugs you have produced in the process, these bugs affect every ucoz site.

Why is this happenng, so far i have had to delete the broken accounts and make the users reregister.

Surely there is another way?

my site is seclan.ucoz.com

I look forward to your support on this matter, I have seen 1 other post here on this matter but NOBODY gave an answer, were are the developers???? who runs this show???? were is the tech support forum???

Apart from these problems i really like the ucoz site system, its clean and easy to use, and the deign layouts are cool.
I just wish this random user failure can be solved

Post edited by SaZaN - Tuesday, 2008-06-17, 6:20 PM
Kron_old

Message # 6 | 11:08 AM
SaZaN, this problem may be if their browser or another software (firewall or anti-virus) blocks the cookies from your site.

You must talk with your clan leader and ask him to find out what browser or other software causes this problem.

All sites in uCoz are working with the same CMS, so if you can login to this forum, you must have no problems on other forums.

FrMaRiRoLu

Message # 7 | 11:08 PM
On of the admin on my site cannot get access, she was up until a few days ago but not now. I have tried logging in from my pc with her details and it was fine. She has said nothing has changed on her pc.

I would like to check the ip addresses incase someone has accidently put a hold on her ip address, i know i am supposed to click on Admin groups on my site but this isn't highlighted.

Is there any other way of checking this or can anyone help her to get access?

http://mums-corner.ucoz.co.uk
L2Shadows

Message # 8 | 7:51 AM
Quote (FrMaRiRoLu)
Is there any other way of checking this or can anyone help her to get access?

I don't know if Ucoz have time to check if the IP of your admin is blocked. But that i know for sure is that, there is no way to check it by your self or help you to get access on the site. Cause you're not the admin.
Tell to your admin to submit a "forget password" at login. To see if he/she types something wrong in his/her account details.

Kron_old

Message # 9 | 9:44 AM
there is NO login problem.... I guest the problem is with some software on your computer.

This can be Firewall or Anti-virus or some settings in Browser.

I advise you to use FIREFOX (www.firefox.com) browser...

FrMaRiRoLu

Message # 10 | 10:47 AM
Quote (uCoz)

I and the rest of the members have no problem, just the one lady, i'll advise her though

L2Shadows

Message # 11 | 1:30 PM
I and the rest of the members have no problem, just the one lady, i'll advise her though

Tell to that lady to create a new account and try again.

Post edited by L2Shadows - Friday, 2008-06-20, 1:31 PM
FrMaRiRoLu

Message # 12 | 4:03 PM
Quote (L2Shadows)
ell to that lady to create a new account and try again.

She has and it didn't work, she has no problem getting onto other sites, just mine, which makes me think something may have been clicked by mistake

L2Shadows

Message # 13 | 5:50 PM
Quote (FrMaRiRoLu)
She has and it didn't work, she has no problem getting onto other sites, just mine, which makes me think something may have been clicked by mistake

Did you check if you or someone ban here IP?

Login with your admin user and see the image bellow on how you check banned IP's.

View Example Image

I Can't think another way on how see can view all other sites except your. So probably someone has ban IP her.
But the question is.. She had Static IP? Cause most have Dynamic.. That troubles me on having doubts..

Post edited by L2Shadows - Friday, 2008-06-20, 5:54 PM
FrMaRiRoLu

Message # 14 | 5:20 PM
She has managed to get on just today, she had to download the firefox from the site
schulze

Message # 15 | 1:41 AM
Hi I have a ploblem with the login of usern on the ps3 browser it is not easy!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Member Login Problems (Users Are Unable To Login)
  • Page 1 of 8
  • »
Search: