uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Page Editor (Users' Questions and Answers)
Page Editor
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:58 PM
The main thing you need to know about this module, is that information is located not in the page templates, but separately.

When editing/creating a page, you will see a “Page content” field. The main part of your page is located here. (Its content).

You may customize it the way you want, change its outlook, upload images and display them.

The number of such pages is not limited. You can manage them from the site directly.

Design of all the pages can be customized in the “Site pages” template.

Please, ask all of your Page Editor related question here!.

Alexander

Message # 61 | 11:52 AM
KnnO

Message # 62 | 8:05 PM
Hi, How can I make a page that loads only once when you enter the website (landing page)
Is it possible?

Thanks
Natashko

Message # 63 | 9:43 AM
KnnO,
Quote (KnnO)
Hi, How can I make a page that loads only once when you enter the website (landing page)
Is it possible?

From what I understood - this link should help: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-2540-1
KnnO

Message # 64 | 1:49 PM
Natashko, Thanks very much smile
daffadaffi

Message # 65 | 11:40 AM
How this please help me..
Like this

<a href="http://www.nfsunlimited.net/world/leaderboards/users.html" target="_blank" title="Link">NFS Rank
<br/>
i want rank in my web for indonesia only for game needforspeed world

this xml File speedAPI

<a href="http://world.needforspeed.com/SpeedAPI/doc/" target="_blank" title="XML">speedAPI xml File
<br/>

<a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1910292.page;jsessionid=226BF3655479EE3F113671B020DA53FC" target="_blank" title="Link">Forum SpeedAPI doc
<br/>

this my litle Community

<a href="http://nfswindonesia.ucoz.com/" target="_blank" title="link">Link My Litle Community
<br/>

help me please.. cry :'(
Post edited by daffadaffi - Tuesday, 2012-01-03, 11:45 AM
Sunny

Message # 66 | 1:30 PM
daffadaffi, I am afraid we do not provide help with custom coding.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
D3RanG3D

Message # 67 | 7:18 AM
How do I add a block or content to the center of my page? When I go to builder and add block it wants to put it to the right or left side. For example, if I wanted a RSS feed to be running at the top of my center and then a text or html block under it.
Sunny

Message # 68 | 10:06 AM
D3RanG3D, by means of editing the html template: Control Panel -> Customize design -> either "Top part of the website" or "Site pages" (depending on where exactly you want the RSS link and the text to be displayed).
svetistrpo

Message # 69 | 12:24 PM
i need help ... visual and html editor disapear from pages and i cant edit from cp... how can i fix that problem?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Entries are managed through the site.
You should log in to the site as a user of Administrators group (or any other group, the users of which are allowed to edit entries).

The Control Panel password differs from the user-administrator's password.
If you don't know the Administrator's password, create a new user with the respective permissions (Control Panel - Users - Add new user).

Login form for administrators works even if "Users" feature is disabled.
________________________________________________________________________________
problem solved
Post edited by svetistrpo - Monday, 2012-05-07, 12:59 PM
infostream

Message # 70 | 0:41 AM
How do I create a page that does not show up in the main navigation. I'm going to create a series of pages around a topic and have one page that lists these and links to them. But I don't want all the pages in the main navigation - there will be too many of them as I am building a content rich site.
Pancake_old

Message # 71 | 4:51 AM
Quote (Natashko)
Please, ask all of your Page Editor related question here!.

what codes ...like flash and java ect...is supported and or most unlikely to work when using page editor ?
a full list would be awsome for all users to see ....but if you cant do a full list thats fine too

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Sunny

Message # 72 | 9:55 AM
infostream, after you have created the pages, just edit the site menu (Control Panel -> Customize Design -> Site Menu Builder) and remove the links you do not want to be displayed. Do not forget to click "Save".

Pancake, you can use both Flash and JS. uCoz supports all client-side scripts.

aiko

Message # 73 | 8:41 AM
excuse me, i created a page and i want to unable guest and user from posting entry to the page, can you show me how ? thank you
Sunny

Message # 74 | 1:44 PM
aiko, you can adjust permissions to a certain page in Control Panel -> Page Editor -> Page management -> Groups that have access to the page. But if you speak about posting, then probably you mean Site News or other module. In this case you can adjust the permissions in Control Panel -> Users -> User groups -> Set permissions for all groups.
Ervinn

Message # 75 | 9:50 PM
Hi, i have one question ?
How to add a background picture on the page ?
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Page Editor (Users' Questions and Answers)
Search: