uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Page Editor (Users' Questions and Answers)
Page Editor
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:58 PM
The main thing you need to know about this module, is that information is located not in the page templates, but separately.

When editing/creating a page, you will see a “Page content” field. The main part of your page is located here. (Its content).

You may customize it the way you want, change its outlook, upload images and display them.

The number of such pages is not limited. You can manage them from the site directly.

Design of all the pages can be customized in the “Site pages” template.

Please, ask all of your Page Editor related question here!.

TelisZ13

Message # 31 | 4:03 PM
Is there a limit on the number of pages you can create with the "page editor"?
Post edited by TelisZ13 - Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 3:01 PM
Sunny

Message # 32 | 4:03 PM
TelisZ13, I do not remember the exact number but more than enough (smth like 80 000)
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Arrakis

Message # 33 | 4:03 PM
Quote (Sunny)
How do I make subcategories? E.g. I want to make subcategories for albums in the category "audio".
Use Site Menu Builder or do the following:
For example you have the following pages:
Home (page 1)
Pictures (p. 2)
Audio (p. 3): Pop (p. 4), Rock (p. 5), Hip-Hop (p. 6)
Films (p. 7): Comedies (p. 8), Thrillers (p. 9), Dramas (p. 10)
Books (p. 11)

So, output the links to pages 2, 3, 7, 11 in site menu;
the links to pages 4, 5, 6 - on page 3
the links to pages 8, 9, 10 – on page 7

Please help me with this one? Im confused.

Added (2010-04-20, 6:13 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I want to make a links that are not visiblein the menu it self. I want to have links in the menu section "information" I got menu like this:

News
Join us!
Forum
Downloads
Screenshots
Information
Game rules
Skill/stat cap

I want to put Skill/stat cap into the information sectin? How do i do that? For example i got to Information seciton and there is aditional links to Skill/stat cap and other stuff? Please help.

Post edited by Arrakis - Tuesday, 2010-04-20, 12:16 PM
Sunny

Message # 34 | 4:03 PM
Arrakis, read this - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-5638-1
linkingjobs

Message # 35 | 4:04 PM
how to install default mail client

so i can click to open any email address on my web page

Sunny

Message # 36 | 4:04 PM
linkingjobs, uCoz does not have such feature.
defaultNick3899

Message # 37 | 4:04 PM
Main » Page Editor » Entries management. There are 5 ID now. What are they for? Can i delete them? Because earlier i thought it was like meniu, but there are some pages names, which are not in menu (they are in album).
Dartz

Message # 38 | 4:04 PM
Page IDs are used for custom coding and you can't delete them, but you can delete pages.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
zohair

Message # 39 | 4:04 PM
Hello
I want to mke "commentaitres after a subject in my page
How to do that i tried but i can t can you help me

je veux faire des commenyaitres apres un sujet dans une page comment proseder , jai essayé mais jai pas pu help plz

Renatus

Message # 40 | 4:04 PM
Je parle le francais....

And I don't know what the hell you just said.

Aksesuarai

Message # 41 | 4:05 PM
What pages names there should be (f.e)? unsure Between those 5 Pages names are: Main page, two categories from Photo album (although there are more categories in the web), Email form(=Contact Us), About us. Is it okey?

When I deleted E mail form from there it dissapeared from menu,but I took it back. When I click on those 2 photo categories opens new window and there aren‘ t any entries (although there are entries in the categories and in the web). But when I click on the Main page, Contact Us or About us, in the new window I see everyhing like it is.

Shouldn‘t between Pages names be and Questbook (it is in the web) or other Photo album categories? If I delete 2 categories, will they dissapear from Photo album? rolleyes

Dartz

Message # 42 | 4:05 PM
Aksesuarai, after you wrote your post, better is to re-read.

Quote (Aksesuarai)
What pages names there should be (f.e)? Between those 5 Pages names are: Main page, two categories from Photo album (although there are more categories in the web), Email form(=Contact Us), About us. Is it okey?
No logic. Why wouldn't it be ok? It's your website.

Quote (Aksesuarai)
When I deleted E mail form from there it dissapeared from menu,but I took it back. When I click on those 2 photo categories opens new window and there aren‘ t any entries (although there are entries in the categories and in the web). But when I click on the Main page, Contact Us or About us, in the new window I see everyhing like it is.
Provide websites' url. (And this isn't related to Page Editor but to Site Menu)

Quote (Aksesuarai)
Shouldn‘t between Pages names be and Questbook (it is in the web) or other Photo album categories? If I delete 2 categories, will they dissapear from Photo album?
There is no such thing as Questbook, there is a Guestbook. Install module for item to
appear. If you delete categories from the menu, they wont disappear from the module.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
MJW

Message # 43 | 4:05 PM
i have a little problem, when i click on
add a new page or change the information it marks error page
Unique

Message # 44 | 4:05 PM
MJW, can you make screenshot ?
fortunate1

Message # 45 | 4:05 PM
I all of a sudden have a shopping cart and other icons along the right side. I have no idea what I clicked but they suddenly appeared and I need to remove them. Any help appreciated ty.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Page Editor (Users' Questions and Answers)
Search: