uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Page Editor (Users' Questions and Answers)
Page Editor
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:58 PM
The main thing you need to know about this module, is that information is located not in the page templates, but separately.

When editing/creating a page, you will see a “Page content” field. The main part of your page is located here. (Its content).

You may customize it the way you want, change its outlook, upload images and display them.

The number of such pages is not limited. You can manage them from the site directly.

Design of all the pages can be customized in the “Site pages” template.

Please, ask all of your Page Editor related question here!.

Sunny

Message # 16 | 4:00 PM
Custom pages can't be commented, only module entries.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
NTP

Message # 17 | 4:01 PM
when I try to edit a page made by page editor from my site, it displays this message:
Entries are managed through the site.
You should log in to the site as a user of Administrators group (or any other group, the users of which are allowed to edit entries).

The Control Panel password differs from the user-administrator's password.
If you don't know the Administrator's password, create a new user with the respective permissions (Control Panel - Users - Add new user).

Login form for administrators works even if "Users" feature is disabled.

I figured I'd have to edit from page editor in Control Panel, still displayed the same message. But I don't understand, It let me edit the page on a different computer, and let me edit on this one all of today till now. Am I banned or something? And I am admin on the site, but it still won't let me edit. Help me! sad

Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Tommy

Message # 18 | 4:01 PM
NTP, This is because you have different password for CP and website. Try login when you get that message.
It will work just fine.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Alansam6

Message # 19 | 4:01 PM
How can I add things to my page? unsure
Tommy

Message # 20 | 4:01 PM
Alansam6, What do you mean by "Things"?.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Ralph248

Message # 21 | 4:01 PM
hi Guys & Gals,

How do I ad text and graphics to the big white area on my main landing page. I added a logo to the top part of the page, but am unable to add anything to the main body. Do I have to work around the <div> comand?

Please help,
Ralph

Unique

Message # 22 | 4:01 PM
Ralph248, you can edit your main page in page editor. (CP -> Page editor -> Pages management -> Edit information)
Ralph248

Message # 23 | 4:02 PM
Thanks Unique,

I need a litle more info ,if you could. Where do I insert <body><p> text<p>? DO I have to go around the <div> command?

Thanks again,
Ralph

Added (2010-02-26, 10:58 Am)
---------------------------------------------
This is what I have,

<?if($ADD_ENTRY_LINK$)?><div style="text-align:right;padding-bottom:3px;">[ <a href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$">Add news entry</a> ]</div><?endif?>$LAST_NEWS$

Unique

Message # 24 | 4:02 PM
You can insert text or graphics anywhere you want.
Quote (Ralph248)
Where do I insert <body><p> text<p>?

You don't have to insert <body> tag in page edtor,only your text.
Quote (Ralph248)
DO I have to go around the <div> command?

No.

Ralph248

Message # 25 | 4:02 PM
Thanks Unique,

Do I just start typing the text Directly after the html code above? Can you give a little more direction. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again

Unique

Message # 26 | 4:02 PM
Quote (Ralph248)
Do I just start typing the text Directly after the html code above?

Yes.

Ralph248

Message # 27 | 4:02 PM
Hey out-there,
I finally got text in the big white spot of my main page, but now the words all flow together and cover up my side modules. Also the page is shorter. When I scroll down, it's like I only have half or quarter of a page. everything is all compress together. Should I add <b> in the text body? Can I add stuff for the text to wrap around while your reading? I also would like to make the type easier to read.

I appreciate your help greatly,

Ralph

Unique

Message # 28 | 4:02 PM
NajmatHajar

Message # 29 | 4:03 PM
Hi. I want to create a page but i don't want that it should be there on my website menu bar.
Dartz

Message # 30 | 4:03 PM
NajmatHajar, remove it: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-5638-1
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Page Editor (Users' Questions and Answers)
Search: