uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Adding and managing page content (can't write, add text, images, comments)
Adding and managing page content
PhoenixBluemobilityInc

Message # 46 | 7:41 AM
My option doesn't even show up after I log into the site as an admin. It no longers shows the options at the top where i can choose what types of edits I would like to do to my site. It j.ust shows my site
Sunny

Message # 47 | 10:03 AM
PhoenixBluemobilityInc, try to delete cookies and cache files and try again. Also provide the website url.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Stunt_Guy_Drift_Guy

Message # 48 | 2:25 PM
I Need To Know How To Make a List On The HomePage .. ??
Unique

Message # 49 | 2:38 PM
Read: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/36-8979-1 or use BBcodes.
And read Rules .

Stunt_Guy_Drift_Guy

Message # 50 | 3:54 PM
Ok..Ok.. i don't need that .. LIKE: i go to bulider i change the site friends to a list .. then .. i need to write on it .. biggrin but i need to know how .. ??
Unique

Message # 51 | 4:33 PM
When you enable builder click on the blue icon right,and then go to "html".And watch this video: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-5862-1
Attachments: 6029253.jpg (24.4 Kb)

roby43

Message # 52 | 11:42 AM
De pot incepe sa-mi creez site ? Care sunt primi pasi?
Tommy

Message # 53 | 12:01 PM
roby43, use English here. Use other languages board to speak in Romanian.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
HorseIsleSense

Message # 54 | 1:20 AM
I had to re-organize a page, and I just copy/pasted all the (newly) organized guides that I had spent hours writing into the page, and rezied the text, set it to Verdana, yadda ya.

Then when I went to save it, it said "Page length cannot exceed 60.000 characters" in red text. However, I had just saved the SAME text but just different alignment (actually it had the "Space after paragraph" thing in word when I copied it, I just changed that so I could repaste it). Its not even 60,000 characters, it's only got 2,000 words. -exhasperated-

How can I fix this? D:

Added (2010-08-13, 7:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Okay then... I just pasted it into a NotePad document, then pasted it into the thingamajigger... editor. And it worked. o,O

Hackenkamp

Message # 55 | 1:34 PM
how to add comment form on web pages?
Unique

Message # 56 | 1:38 PM
Hackenkamp, you can install Guest-book module for adding users comments. And you have comment form at each modules (Blog,Site Catalog etc.)

Adding comments form on separate pages isn't possible.

NTP

Message # 57 | 6:26 PM
Quote (Unique)
Adding comments form on separate pages isn't possible.

That is wrong. Comments can be added on separate pages, but not with uCoz functionality. Many people have made commenting softwarE. Use google.

Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Unique

Message # 58 | 6:35 PM
NTP, I thought that he couldn't add it by uCoz system. Ofc he can add it by custom coding but we can't help him with that. (This is uCoz support forum and it's provide help only for uCoz system)
kingofdevils

Message # 59 | 5:52 PM
can anyone tell me how i apply gadget codes on my site's main page??????????
Sunny

Message # 60 | 11:17 AM
kingofdevils, just copy the gadget code and paste it into any place on the page. You can access gadgets via Control Panel -> Page Editor -> Pages management -> "Edit" for the page you need -> Gadgets: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-5954-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Adding and managing page content (can't write, add text, images, comments)
Search: