|uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Smiley's (Forum animation, smiley FAQ ...)|
Message # 1 | 2:37 PM 2008-06-19
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to change the smileys near the reply form for my own, in order not to go to the full list of smileys?
- No, those are standard emoticons, they cannot be changed.
May I add my own smileys?
- Yes, you may. Create a sml folder in File Manager and upload there your smileys. Only .gif format is accepted, number of smileys is 100. Standard smileys will remain, new smileys will be added to them.
How can I remove smileys from the list of All smileys?
- Forbid users to use smileys (see the permissions of the user groups).
Why are there no 3D smileys in the default sets?
- There are. Pay more attention to the list.
Is it possible to remove standard smileys?
Is it possible to write added smileys as tags, e.g. ":twisted:"?
Will the smileys from the folders sml2, sml3 work?
How can I add my own smileys to the standard collection?
- Use Smileys editor.
I’ve added 16 own smileys. But when I want to change them they remain the same. What should I do?
- You can't edit smileys. You should remove them and add new.
Is it possible to automatically substitute smileys, after they have been updated, in all written posts ?
Is it possible to limit the use of smileys in posts?
- No. You can only forbid using them at all.
How to create a custom set of smileys
An illustrated tutorial: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/49-15242-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Message # 47 | 0:53 AM 2009-07-28
But Photoshop is....too big and my computer is running out of memory storage(?). u.u
I'll just search for something that can make it .gif. Thanks for your reply.
Added (2009-07-27, 6:53 Pm)
What should I do? XD
Message # 49 | 6:27 AM 2009-07-28
LOL. Because I was in a hurry, I just clicked the properties of the thumbnails of I uploaded it. XD
Here it is now:
Message # 51 | 9:16 AM 2009-07-28
Err...but can you please tell me how?
Message # 53 | 10:24 AM 2009-07-28
I've uploaded the icons on Photobucket and it turned to ".gif" now. But the remaining problem is...the website icon. (favicon.ICO) I can't upload it on photobucket...
Message # 55 | 10:51 AM 2009-08-23