• Page 3 of 3
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Subscription for forum threads (Problems with e-mail notifications etc)
Subscription for forum threads
Natashko

Message # 1 | 1:52 PM
You can subscribe for notifications about the answers in each forum thread. All you need is to check the box “Enable e-mail notifications about answers” under the field of typing in the forum message.

To unsubscribe from e-mail notifications find the notification message and follow the link:
Follow the link below to unsubscribe from e-mail notifications on this thread.
--------
http://sitename/
--------

How can I see/edit the list of subscribed topics?
It is not possible.

I am subscribed for e-mail notifications on this thread, but the box “Enable e-mail notifications about answers” is not checked, when I type in the reply. Why is that? Am I subscribed or not?
Yes, you are. Everything is fine. This is a default setting of the forum that this box is not checked. If it was, users might not notice it and ended up receiving spam. It would be annoying to unchecked the box each time. Users might just leave then.

I do not receive e-mail notifications about answers on forum, but I have subscribed for that. How to fix it?
The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.

Attachments: 4027327.png (6.3 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 31 | 12:52 PM
saddamfridbikk, yes, but please describe the issue first.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Subscription for forum threads (Problems with e-mail notifications etc)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: