• Page 1 of 3
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Subscription for forum threads (Problems with e-mail notifications etc)
Subscription for forum threads
Natashko

Message # 1 | 1:52 PM
You can subscribe for notifications about the answers in each forum thread. All you need is to check the box “Enable e-mail notifications about answers” under the field of typing in the forum message.

To unsubscribe from e-mail notifications find the notification message and follow the link:
Follow the link below to unsubscribe from e-mail notifications on this thread.
--------
http://sitename/
--------

How can I see/edit the list of subscribed topics?
It is not possible.

I am subscribed for e-mail notifications on this thread, but the box “Enable e-mail notifications about answers” is not checked, when I type in the reply. Why is that? Am I subscribed or not?
Yes, you are. Everything is fine. This is a default setting of the forum that this box is not checked. If it was, users might not notice it and ended up receiving spam. It would be annoying to unchecked the box each time. Users might just leave then.

I do not receive e-mail notifications about answers on forum, but I have subscribed for that. How to fix it?
The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.

Attachments: 4027327.png (6.3 Kb)
dail

Message # 2 | 1:52 PM
Can I subscribe in forum thread and recieve updates through PM or something?
dinukap4

Message # 3 | 1:52 PM
Hey,

I need to know the way how to edit the Subscription Email ?
The Email That you Get when you Subscribe for a Thread and the Email you get when you Receive a PM

PLease help

Added (2011-05-30, 5:25 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Bump!

Attachments: 5924680.jpg (277.6 Kb)
Dartz

Message # 4 | 1:52 PM
How about you start using search instead of bumping
our forum with questions? I believe Sunny once told
you to search closer but you did not took her serious.

I will repeat: There is no such feature, we have this:

"Enable e-mail notifications about answers".

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Natashko

Message # 5 | 1:52 PM
dinukap4, such messages will be sent to the e-mail that you use to login to the website. To change the login e-mail go to Webtop: Settings->Profile settings->Contacts.
dinukap4

Message # 6 | 1:52 PM
Quote (Natashko)
dinukap4, such messages will be sent to the e-mail that you use to login to the website. To change the login e-mail go to Webtop: Settings->Profile settings->Contacts.

i mean to edit that message not the Email addresses .... Understand ?

Dinukap4
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 7 | 1:52 PM
dinukap4, from what I know of uCoz, it currently isn't possible for the default messages sent out by the system automatically, to be edited.

Hope this addresses your concerns, wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Natashko

Message # 8 | 1:53 PM
dinukap4,
Quote (dinukap4)
i mean to edit that message not the Email addresses .... Understand ?

Not quite. In this message you can actually see the text of the post. You can not edit that for sure. And the inscription "Follow the link below to unsubscribe from e-mail notifications on this thread." can not be edited as well. If there is something else you would like to know - be more specific.
dinukap4

Message # 9 | 1:53 PM
Quote (Natashko)
Not quite. In this message you can actually see the text of the post. You can not edit that for sure. And the inscription "Follow the link below to unsubscribe from e-mail notifications on this thread." can not be edited as well. If there is something else you would like to know - be more specific.

What i want to do is add more Stuff to it...
Natashko

Message # 10 | 1:53 PM
dinukap4,
Quote (dinukap4)
What i want to do is add more Stuff to it...

I do not think it is possible.
Drozzt

Message # 11 | 6:02 PM
From ANIMORPH

Drozzt, This might help you:
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-13811-1

Quote (Natashko)
I do not receive e-mail notifications about answers on forum, but I have subscribed for that. How to fix it?
The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.

Also continue in that thread please. Thankyou

So I will have to subscribe to every thread to receive a response to every message?
lilu

Message # 12 | 9:18 AM
Drozzt, you should subscribe to every thread if you want to receive a notification. It is impossible to do it for all threads at a time:)
Post edited by lilu - Tuesday, 2011-08-02, 9:18 AM
Hope

Message # 13 | 4:36 PM
I don't receive email notifications of private message. Already selected notification by email at my profile.

Added (2011-08-06, 10:36 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Any bugs there? My website is www.hopehk.ucoz.com.

Animorph

Message # 14 | 6:59 PM
Question:I do not receive e-mail notifications about answers on forum, but I have subscribed for that. How to fix it?

Answer:
Quote (Natashko)

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Hope

Message # 15 | 2:21 AM
No, there is nothing wrong with the email provider, nothing in the spam folder.

I can receive notifications of new message in the forum, but users couldn't receive email notification of dispatching mass messages. It seems that the system doesn't send out the notification for private messages.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Subscription for forum threads (Problems with e-mail notifications etc)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: