uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Forum design and appearance (forum CSS, colors etc.)
Forum design and appearance
aju

Message # 121 | 6:34 PM
thanks but it doesnt helped me sad need more help dry
Natashko

Message # 122 | 9:25 AM
aju,
Quote (aju)
hello when user in my site come to post new thread in forums there is no new topic button please help me out fast as possible

The problem wasn't confirmed. I have checked both of your websites premiumworld1.ucoz.com and premium4every1.ucoz.com The button "New Topic" was on both of them.
You might provide a screenshot of the problem and provide a website name, if the problem is still topical.
TTGxBliiTz

Message # 123 | 1:59 AM
Like If a Post is Sticky How can I change that Icon
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 124 | 2:14 AM
TTGxBliiTz, you can change thos icons through uploading your own icons into a folder and linking to that folder by opening Control Panel > Forum > Module customisation and scrolling down until you find the icons set 2 field. Then just follow the prompts on page. wink

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
TTGxBliiTz

Message # 125 | 2:30 AM
No theres Not thinK Again....... -_-
Post edited by TTGxBliiTz - Tuesday, 2011-09-20, 2:21 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 126 | 2:31 AM
TTGxBliiTz,

Attachments: 9056000.png (122.4 Kb)

TTGxBliiTz

Message # 127 | 2:33 AM
Im Not even Talking About That!!
Im talking About the Hot Threads , Sticky Threads, Etc... How to change Them!
Natashko

Message # 128 | 2:49 PM
TTGxBliiTz,
Quote (TTGxBliiTz)
Im talking About the Hot Threads , Sticky Threads, Etc... How to change Them!

Exactly!! Paradox provided the correct answer. You can find more about it here:http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-2123-8267-16-1221554972
If there is smth else you need to find out, please be more specific.
BLADES4HIRRE

Message # 129 | 4:55 PM
I Have the same problem it wont let me change the name of the forum from test category and test forum also it doesn't let e make a new topic
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 130 | 5:12 PM
BLADES4HIRRE, you can't change the name of forum sections/categories unless you access it through the control panel. As for not being able to ad posts check the user group permissions and if they are all set correctly then please post a site address so that we may see.

Hope this helps, happy

Avalonian

Message # 131 | 10:49 PM
would it be possible to upload your own forum instead of using ucoz's forum? Im just wondering and if you could where would you put the files at?
Plese reply

Added (2011-10-21, 4:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (Avalonian)
would it be possible to upload your own forum instead of using ucoz's forum? Im just wondering and if you could where would you put the files at?
Plese reply

like a phBB forum or MyBB forum or something like that?

Join my sites its free and you just hang with whoever :) all i ask in return is that you follow the rules to help keep all of my sites safe!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 132 | 0:04 AM
Avalonian, this is not possible.
Avalonian

Message # 133 | 0:18 AM
Quote (Paradox)
Avalonian, this is not possible.

Why isnt this possible? is it because the file that contains the forum contains .php?
that and is it also because ucoz doesnt support mySQL?

Join my sites its free and you just hang with whoever :) all i ask in return is that you follow the rules to help keep all of my sites safe!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 134 | 11:45 AM
Avalonian, that is correct. If you are wanting to have a forum use the one provided by uCoz. The use of extensive PHP scripts and the use of MySQL creates security concerns for sites and increases the risk of the server destabilising.
Avalonian

Message # 135 | 9:01 PM
Quote (Paradox)
Avalonian, that is correct. If you are wanting to have a forum use the one provided by uCoz. The use of extensive PHP scripts and the use of MySQL creates security concerns for sites and increases the risk of the server destabilising.

Is there anyway to change the background of the forum? Sorry if i ask way to many questions :/

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Forum design and appearance (forum CSS, colors etc.)
Search: