uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Everything about [QUOTE] and [CODE] goes here (changing appearance and other troubles)
Everything about [QUOTE] and [CODE] goes here
Natashko

Message # 31 | 11:30 AM
cracker56,
Quote (cracker56)
How can i change in border-style in code massage pls help me anyone

Go to CP->Design->Design management (CSS) and add:
.codeMessage {border: 1px dashed #aaa !important;}
If there is something else you are interested in, please be more specific.
cracker56

Message # 32 | 11:32 AM
Natashko, Thanks sir You are great ucoz sevice are great thanks a lot biggrin
Susmoy

Message # 33 | 2:00 PM
cracker56, Well, I was in a misunderstand too. I thought He is a boy but A Moderator told me it's not He it's She So Don't call her Sir, Cause She Is Female smile
If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Susmoy

Message # 34 | 3:03 PM
Natashko, Ma'am I need a help .
look at the screen-short:

there you can see that the background color and those texts(Of Code Massage) how i can do that?
Ma'am I know custom coding not allowed. but if it is easy for you then Ma'am please provide the script for it

Best Regards,
Susmoy
Attachments: 4038722.png (1.9 Kb)

Natashko

Message # 35 | 3:58 PM
Susmoy, Go to CP->Design->Design management (CSS) and add:
.codeMessage {background: #fff8e5 !important;font: bold 12px 'Verdana' !important;color: #ff0000 !important;}
Susmoy

Message # 36 | 4:31 PM
Natashko, Really Thanks Ma'am It Works But Ma'am The Background Color I mean the image didn't changed yet.

Can you help please please Ma'am .?

If there is any problem you can refuse smile

Regards,
Susmoy

Natashko

Message # 37 | 12:35 PM
Susmoy, the problem wasn't confirmed. The background color has been changed (maybe it can't visible due to the fact that your website is in dark colors)
Susmoy

Message # 38 | 1:51 PM
Natashko, Oh Sorry Ma'am . The Background Color Changed But The Text Color Became Red . I want like This:

----------------

my current "code" background is :

Hope You Can Help Me Ma'am!

Regards,
Attachments: 4339091.png (4.4 Kb) · 9283355.png (4.3 Kb)

Natashko

Message # 39 | 3:09 PM
Susmoy, you need to substitute: .codeMessage {background: #fff8e5 !important;font: bold 12px 'Verdana' !important;color: #ff0000 !important;}
with: .codeMessage {background: #fff8e5 !important;font: 12px 'Verdana' !important;color: #000 !important;}
SDMTEAM

Message # 40 | 10:28 AM
Code
.codeMessage {background:url(/Image/bkCode.gif) !important;font: 12px;padding:12px;border:1px 'Verdana' !important;color: #000 !important;max-height:2000px !important; overflow: visible !important;}
.quoteMessage {background:url(/Image/bkCode.gif) !important;font: 12px;padding:12px;border:1px 'Verdana' !important;color: #000 !important;max-height:2000px !important; overflow: visible !important;}

look this u like it

Added (2011-07-14, 4:28 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Hi Natashko

I have Same Problem Face Look This http://sdmteam.ucoz.org/forum/42-1240-1

My Code is

Available for users only

Natashko

Message # 41 | 10:55 AM
SDMTEAM, substitute 2000px with 6000px
SDMTEAM

Message # 42 | 11:31 AM
Quote (Natashko)
SDMTEAM, substitute 2000px with 6000px

Available for users only

this code is not work
Natashko

Message # 43 | 12:30 PM
SDMTEAM, well I am really puzzled and shocked here. I do not even know how help you after this. "Substitute" means "replace". See this: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/substitute And then I have pointed out what should be substituted. If you do not understand a single word of English, what's the point of me helping you here on the English community forum. There is no use....
The code should be the following:
.codeMessage {background:url(/Image/bkCode.gif) !important;font: 12px;padding:12px;border:1px 'Verdana' !important;color: #000 !important;max-height:6000px !important; overflow: visible !important;}
.quoteMessage {background:url(/Image/bkCode.gif) !important;font: 12px;padding:12px;border:1px 'Verdana' !important;color: #000 !important;max-height:6000px !important; overflow: visible !important;}
SDMTEAM

Message # 44 | 7:01 AM
Quote (Natashko)
SDMTEAM, well I am really puzzled and shocked here. I do not even know how help you after this. "Substitute" means "replace". See this: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/substitute And then I have pointed out what should be substituted. If you do not understand a single word of English, what's the point of me helping you here on the English community forum. There is no use....
The code should be the following:
.codeMessage {background:url(/Image/bkCode.gif) !important;font: 12px;padding:12px;border:1px 'Verdana' !important;color: #000 !important;max-height:6000px !important; overflow: visible !important;}
.quoteMessage {background:url(/Image/bkCode.gif) !important;font: 12px;padding:12px;border:1px 'Verdana' !important;color: #000 !important;max-height:6000px !important; overflow: visible !important;}

My english is bad sry sad

Nice Work Thanks Its ........
Post edited by SDMTEAM - Saturday, 2011-07-16, 7:05 AM
Susmoy

Message # 45 | 6:02 AM
In my site If users use Hide tag then guest can't see the text inner the Hide tag.!

But How do I do that, If I use Code tag then Guest will also can not see that.

I think it is possible cause I have saw this in many sites, Please if you can then Provide the Script

Regards

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Everything about [QUOTE] and [CODE] goes here (changing appearance and other troubles)
Search: