- View statistics:
Will make you able to view detailed reports about the traffic of your site.
- Module setting:
Will give you access to manage your site statistic counter and change the lookout and details
statistic counter and page
- Views - the number of switches on your website.
- Hosts - number of unique IP-addresses. while visitors to the common local area networks with a single value address is considered as one host.
- Visitors - identification is done via cookies, which means that if your browser does not accept cookies, then the visitors you will not be taken into account, as if it reset the cookies, then the counting will be conducted twice
- Transitions from the sites - links from the pages of sites
- Views per visitor - is the number of page views divided by the number of visitors.
- Sessions - session lasts an average of 30 minutes or until it is finished click Exit.
- Reboot - re-load a single page by the same user within 1 second.
- Browsers - defining the user's browser
- Operating System - an operating system user
- Transitions from other sites - counting transitions from other sites.
- Views without cookies - count hits on the site with cookies disabled in your browser.
- Jumps from favorites - counting transitions favorites.
- A search engine - Web Search
- To search words - passages on search words
- Country - a country (defined by the host)
- Country (view) - see the website at a particular value or a host during one session
- Views robots - browse the site by search engines.
The counter : this will show your counter box
visitor counter; this counts the number of visitors that are viewing the website
Online Users list: this will display the names of users that are online on your website
in the module settings you can do the following stuff that i will list
Count statistics for the domains you want:
in here you can add the domains to the list that you want the site statistic to count , add and delete in an easy and quick way
Access to the statistics:
will obviously allow you to gain access to choose if you want the counter to be public, for owners only and for guests with a password..
Public: it means that the users can access your statistic page by clicking your counter
owners only:the owners of the website will only be visible to see the statistic page
guests with a password: will obviously only allow guest to access the statistic page with a password
Hide counter: Can be enabled after payment only.
Keep full statistics: Can be enabled if there is an active payment
where you can change the lookout, colour, etc of your "site statistics"
all available sizes will be listed there , all the available sizes: