• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Create new Page which isnt listed on the Menu
Create new Page which isnt listed on the Menu
drunkenbird

Message # 1 | 0:10 AM
This might Sound quite Stupid and it's probably very easy... But how i create a Site which doesnt appear in the Sites Menu and also using no design?
fakeros

Message # 2 | 4:17 AM
I dont understand what you mean can you be more speciefic?
I m back on track...
drunkenbird

Message # 3 | 11:43 AM
I'll try:

I wana add a new Clean Page, like http://hompage/cleanpage. If i add a Page through the Sidebuilder, the link to this Page will display under the Menu of the Mainpage on my Site. I dont want this. I found out i can create a new Menu and add the Page there, but then its still displayed under some Menu on My Mainsite. I dont want this Page to be linked in any Menu. Beside that i dont want that it have any design, just a Blank Page.

Igor-Sousa

Message # 4 | 11:50 AM
This might help: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-5638-1
I've made grammar mistakes ?? Google's fault !!

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.

drunkenbird

Message # 5 | 5:58 PM
If read this before already and i read now the whole 6 sites of the Thread again. Unfortunaly it doesnt help me. I have no Problem adding a new Site to the Menu with the Builder or Creating a new Menu. What i wana do is add a Site to the Homepage which is NOT associated to any Menu and is blank.
Dartz

Message # 6 | 3:33 AM
drunkenbird, Igor-Sousa linked you to Site Menu Builder because with it you can manage
your menus. You can delete links which appear inside the menu. As for blank, I assume you
want a clear page with no design or anything. You can create a .htm or .html page for that.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
drunkenbird

Message # 7 | 9:36 AM
That's my Problem, i dont know how i delet the Link. Normaly i would expect them at Global Blocks > First Container. But there's only the Menu Block Short. The only other Possibility to delet them seems to be through the Page Editor it self, but if i delet it there, the Site is Completly erased not only the Link.

And also i dont know how i creat a custom .html with the Page Editor. The only way to do so which i know is to creat a .html with a normal Editor and Upload to my Site. But this ends up in http://www.oldscool.at.ua/contact.html and the Email Code Form i wana use in it dont work.

Post edited by drunkenbird - Sunday, 2009-10-11, 9:38 AM
Igor-Sousa

Message # 8 | 11:16 AM
Well, if I understood you correctly, you want to create a new page by means of Page Editor, but don't want it appear in the site menu?

If so, go to:

Control Painel > Page Editor > Pages management > Add new page

After you create your new page, the link to this page will appear in the site menu.
To remove the link from the site menu, but don't remove the page, go to:

Control Painel > Design > Site menu builder

Click on the X to remove the link from the site menu and click Save.

This will remove the link from the site menu, but won't remove the page.

If this was not what you wanted, I didn't understand what you trying to do.
Sorry.

Post edited by Igor-Sousa - Sunday, 2009-10-11, 11:17 AM
drunkenbird

Message # 9 | 11:27 AM
Ahhh Thanks, thats exactly what i've been looking for, im Pretty sure i also tried this, but i probably didnt Press on Save or what ever, was trying realy much around with this.
Igor-Sousa

Message # 10 | 11:29 AM
Glad I could help you. happy

Sunny

Message # 11 | 9:24 AM
drunkenbird, and if you want to create a completely blank page, without any code - mark "Apply personal template to the page" when creating/editing a page -> a new template will appear in Customize Design section -> edit it as you like.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Create new Page which isnt listed on the Menu
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: