• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uCoz Turns 9 Today!
uCoz Turns 9 Today!
Sunny

Message # 1 | 2:06 PM

It seems like only yesterday that we celebrated our 8th Birthday! Here at uCoz HQ, time simply flew while we were beavering on the new features. Today we turn 9, and we invite you to join us in celebrating our Birthday!

A lot can happen in a year's time, especially on the Web, and our devs and designers haven't been sitting idle. We've released a lot of new and long-awaited features, including subforums, social comments and social sign-up, our own Android app and many other major and minor updates and fixes. Even more new features are ahead still for this year!

While some of our coding gurus have been wearing out their keyboards to bring you the aforementioned updates, other teams have been working on an exciting new goodie - 2Checkout.com integration in the E-shop module! Now you can easily set up payments with bank cards in your online shop. Check out the detailed setup tutorial.

Thank you for staying with us, for building sites, blogs, and shops. You inspire us to create, to make the service better, to develop new features and improve the existing ones. We've been helping you for 9 years, and it's only just the start! smile

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 1:58 AM
Yes! I remember uCoz turning 5 when I joined. Time sure flies by. biggrin I look forward to all the remaining updates that will happen this year! Keep up the good work, uCoz!
Cyberdasm

Message # 3 | 8:44 AM
Yes me too. When the book page module will be publish? just like the other site they only swap and swap with thier ebook reader. i hope that ucoz will have that kind of features too. Im eagerly waiting to it.
1F4BF3B
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 4 | 9:53 AM
dense0293, I don't think that there's a plan to create a module like that in the future. It can easily be done with custom scripting, though.
Animorph

Message # 5 | 10:18 AM
9 years already, damn time flew by for sure tongue anyway happy b day for uCoz ! wink
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Sunny

Message # 6 | 12:28 PM
dense0293, yeah, I'm afraid we do not plan such module in the near future.

Thanks to all for the congratulations! smile

khen

Message # 7 | 10:45 PM
Happy 9th birthday to uCoz. More power to the uCoz team and we believe that you have a great desire to achieve the uCoz goals. We'll stay with you uCoz. biggrin biggrin biggrin Happy 9th birthday!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 8 | 10:53 PM
khen, thanks in the name of the whole team smile
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 9 | 12:26 PM
Happy birthday ucoz. God speed. Sunny, Eriko, any idea how to do it?
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 10 | 12:31 PM
Quote dense0293 ()
Sunny, Eriko, any idea how to do it?

I already answered here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/25-15984-109937-16-1412597973

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Vorpal

Message # 11 | 11:06 PM
Quote Sunny ()
2Checkout.com integration in the E-shop module! Now you can easily set up payments with bank cards in your online shop. Check out the detailed setup tutorial.

This is really a fantastic step forward !
monju583

Message # 12 | 12:23 PM
Thank you and congratulation.Very very greatful to all publishers to ucoz,Because give us chance to publishing a free website.Now I want to submit a offer to ucoz to operate any affiliate program as like google or others.I think it is profitable for publishers and also UCOZ.Please think about my offer.Many publisher want to be a premium member But they have some regional problem.
Thank you again.Good luck.
Sunny

Message # 13 | 12:28 PM
monju583, uCoz does have an affiliate program, please read the details at http://money.ucoz.com/
Korijs

Message # 14 | 5:02 PM
Sunny, something new and interesing smile

BUT what about:

"If your referral creates a free website (doesn't pay for any additional features) and his website is approved as active by the system, then you get $0.5" - what about "approved as active?" It's the first step that he starting with his website in public or does it also means that user should be active for a long time?

.. cuz "You get $0.5 for each referral website created with uCoz which is approved to be alive in 3-6 months after actual creation (a website activity is determined by the system automatically on the basis of a long-term analysis of the website traffic)." - so it means that I must wait 3-6 months and also lose my $ if after 3 months user stay as inactive with website?
Sunny

Message # 15 | 8:30 PM
Korijs, not really new, the program has existed for a long time smile

Yes, you need to wait for at least 3 months till the website is approved as active. And I wouldn't say that you 'lose' your money if it isn't, you just won't earn it. smile

uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uCoz Turns 9 Today!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: