uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:13 PM
I cannot log into the Control Panel, it says incorrect username or password.
Please use the Control Panel password reminding form: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=remind

Is it possible for 2 people to be logged into the Control panel simultaneously?
Yes, it is. The maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel is set in security settings of the Control panel. It can be set to the maximum of 4.

If there are several administrators on the website, is it possible to track who logged into the Control Panel and when?
It can be viewed in "Action log", that can be found in Control Panel -> Security.

If I make someone an administrator, will he/she be able to log into the Control Panel and change something there?
No. When you make an administrator, it is not necessary to tell him/her the Control Panel password. Even if an administrator knows the password, it cannot be changed without the answer to the secret question.

How to change the Control Panel password?
You can change the Control Panel password like this: log in to the Control Panel (add /admin to the name of the website, e.g. mysite.ucoz.com/admin) -> Security -> Change account password -> Separate password. In order to do this you will have to be able to answer the secret question as well.

How can I find out when my website was created?
The creation date can be found on the main page of the Control Panel.

Why can't I create a website backup, if the website occupies more than 75% of the disk space?
The remaining disk space is not enough to create a website backup as available Mbs have to be used by the backup copy.
Master484

Message # 16 | 3:13 PM
Ok, thanks.
Cerszo

Message # 17 | 3:13 PM
narujz13Naruto, you are trying to enter but system says that "Incorrect username (login) or password". But you cannot use password restore function cause your e-mail is not confirmed? If it's true use this form and describe your problem in detail.
Shoot me if you can
Animorph

Message # 18 | 3:13 PM
Stavros_pc, that has to do with your group permissions and administrator can edit everything in whole the website a moderator can only manage the boards he is a moderator from
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 19 | 3:13 PM
SDMTEAM,
Quote (SDMTEAM)
but i have not given my password for web administrator how to get different password

There is only 1 Control panel password. You can not have several. The only way someone can get into the Control panel is by typing in that password.
Natashko

Message # 20 | 3:13 PM
Master484, keep in mind that you may set the Maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel in CP->of Main » Security settings. Not more than 4 people can be logged in the Control panel at the same time.
everts

Message # 21 | 3:13 PM
hello aim for LATVIA a hav a problem...

I cannot long in > >> Login to Control Panel

Login from you current IP address is not allowed.

I need help !!!! angry

Stavros_pc

Message # 22 | 3:13 PM
Ok I know it. I just wanted to know if I could have access to the control panel with another account....but it’s not possible....
So we will have an account that use it 3 people in order to access at the control panel. We will be administrators so we will use in addition 3 more accounts, and we will have a lot of Moderators at our forum.
Post edited by Stavros_pc - Sunday, 2011-01-16, 7:29 PM
SDMTEAM

Message # 23 | 3:13 PM
Quote (Natashko)
There is only 1 Control panel password. You can not have several. The only way someone can get into the Control panel is by typing in that password.

k dear thanks for reply
Cerszo

Message # 24 | 3:14 PM
everts, did you change the session security level by IP-adress? If you did ask support for help.
Note, if your IP-adress is changable the session security level must be 'Absent (no fixation)'. You can check it out in Control Panel >> Security >> Security parameters >> Session security level by IP-adress.

Shoot me if you can
Animorph

Message # 25 | 3:14 PM
Stavros_pc, no you are able to acces the control panel with several accounts at the same time

go to Cp ---> Security ---> Security Settings --->

Maximum number of simultaneous logins to the Control Panel:
change the number to what you want , the max is 4 people

everts

Message # 26 | 3:14 PM
Quote (Cerszo)
everts, did you change the session security level by IP-adress? If you did ask support for help. Note, if your IP-adress is changable the session security level must be 'Absent (no fixation)'. You can check it out in Control Panel >> Security >> Security parameters >> Session security level by IP-adress.

jes i contact to suport team! smile (( but no ansver sad )

Stavros_pc

Message # 27 | 3:14 PM
Ok, we find it.the default option is 4 people, so we dont have problem.

Added (2011-01-16, 7:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Animorph, How can we access the control panel with several accounts.
When I go to the control panel ->security->Security Settings there is a footnote: Allows several people or from several browsers to be in the Control Panel simultaneously. I think that you can login in cp only with one pass and username as unique said.
If it’s possible to access the control panel with several accounts, how can I have access to the control panel? As I said, the Maximum number of simultaneous logins to our Control Panel is 4 and I am an administrator but when I insert my password I take: Incorrect login or password. System allows me to access the control panel only with my friend’s account. My friend is that person who created the site.

Post edited by Stavros_pc - Monday, 2011-01-17, 1:10 AM
Kron_old

Message # 28 | 3:14 PM
everts, please, next time read and think before changing security settings.

I cleared the allowed IPs list.

Animorph

Message # 29 | 3:14 PM
Quote (Stavros_pc)
Incorrect login or password.

then you are mis typig the password

to login into the admin panel you need to do

http://yoursite.ucoz.com/admin then you will come to the loginpage and just use the same assword that you use with your friends account , you can even enter the control panel without logging into your website

con100

Message # 30 | 3:14 PM
When ever I try to login to my control panel from ucoz.com it says I have the wrong password but I know its right I made the site 2 days ago and was on the control panel fine now I cant even get on it. Can someone help me out here please.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Can't log into Control Panel and other troubles (Control panel features)
Search: