• Page 1 of 3
  • »
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site language (how to change, several languages, multilanguage website)
Site language
Morpheus2002

Message # 1 | 2:58 PM
I've noticed, that the list of languages is now with german too.
I tried to switch from english to german (Site language) but nothing happens.

What's wrong?

THX

Kron_old

Message # 2 | 9:47 AM
Morpheus2002, you should renew (in Common settings) your design, or change all English words to German manually in Design part of CP.
G-Sp0t

Message # 3 | 9:47 AM
I have homepage in Estonian(I made it myself) But how i can make this thing where i can choose that is it in Estonian Or in English?! Like www.ucoz.com has Russian , Deutch ,English! Like this thing on my page?! TY!
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:48 AM
Sorry, but it is not possible as yet.

As a solution I may suggest the following: create two sites in different domains, one in English and the other in Estonian, and add on each of them link to the other.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Post edited by Sunny - Wednesday, 2008-01-23, 10:48 AM
illuminaut

Message # 5 | 9:48 AM
Is this feature going to be implemented some time? Would be very useful if the language for default system-generated text could change based on the visiting user's locale. Blogger.com has that and it's quite nice.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 9:48 AM
We are not planning it as yet, not in the nearest future.
Petrolifico69

Message # 7 | 1:19 PM
Hi. Im new here so I've a question. How do i change my web's language from russian to english. plz help. http://yourwebsite.ucoz.ru/
Pilot

Message # 8 | 1:22 PM
Control Panel --> Common Settings -->
Petrolifico69

Message # 9 | 2:07 PM
I've done it but my page is still in russian. Maybe I must translate by my self....
Kron_old

Message # 10 | 1:33 PM
Quote (Petrolifico69)
I've done it but my page is still in russian. Maybe I must translate by my self....

renew design via common settings part... a lot of signs are in templates
tashanz

Message # 11 | 4:38 PM
i want add multilanguage in my site so plz tell me I search thread of language but i can't understand plzzzZ tell me

thanks

DOит мαкє єffσятx тO тOυCн му ѕσυl ι'νє lOcкєd му нєαят αиd lOѕт тнє кєу ιи dα ωєll σν тєαяx
Im The Owner O Biconz.

http://biconz.ucoz.com/
Pilot

Message # 12 | 4:42 PM
Quote (tashanz)
but i can't understand

Can't understand what?

Also, there isn't a "multilanguage" feature in uCoz (as in - users can't change the language that is used for the website).

Tony

Message # 13 | 2:31 PM
Is it possible to help translating uCoz in Bulgarian? If so, where to find the string data?
Sunny

Message # 14 | 2:46 PM
Tony, thank you for your suggestion but we do not need a Bulgarian translation at the moment.
Tony

Message # 15 | 1:29 PM
OK, Sunny. Then is it possible that you improve the "Quick replacement" feauture to the extend that will allow users to fully customize their sites in another language?
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site language (how to change, several languages, multilanguage website)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: