• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » i have a problem with search on the site
i have a problem with search on the site
Ovidyu

Message # 1 | 0:39 AM
hi
i have a problem on my ucoz site
i have added more entryes and after that,i try to put another entry and i want to be sure that i had not added the same entry before and i am typping on search box the name of the entry to check out if that entry is already posted ,and the search results are 0, after that i check manually myself and i see that the entry is already added but my problem is that when i am seasrching an entry the results are 0 most of the times and the entry is there but the results from searching are not show my entryes even if thet already exist on site.

please help me,hope you had understand my issue
help me guys !

you can take a look for yourself and check out what i have sad in this thread

my website with this issue is: www.farmingsimulator-mods.info
Post edited by Ovidyu - Sunday, 2013-02-10, 0:43 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 3:17 AM
Ovidyu, it takes up to 3 days for new content to be catalogued by the site search feature. Give it at least 3 days before searching. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Ovidyu

Message # 3 | 1:11 PM
yes,but i am adding new content every day,that it means that i have to keep waiting 3 days after every new content i am adding
am i right?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 1:25 PM
Ovidyu, you don't 'have' to wait 3 days. That is only the amount of time it takes for the sites search features to catalog the new entries, you can add entries at anytime you wish.

For your purpose however with the process you are using, then yes.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 11:45 AM
Ovidyu, it is also possible to use the module search ($MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$) instead of the site search ($SEARCH_FORM$) - the module search finds new entries immediately but only entries of a certain module, that is being currently viewed.

Please continue further discussions here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-13572-1

Locked.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » i have a problem with search on the site
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: