You have already signed up to uCoz, have created your first website, and now you want to create another one? Or you have signed up to one of uCoz websites and now you want to start building your own site? I will describe how you can do this.
2. And you will get immediately to the website creation page. Enter a website address, type in the security code and agree to the Terms.
3. That's it, you've created your new website. If you're not redirected automatically, click on its name from the bottom list to make the initial configurations.
4. Enter a website title, select a design, a language for your website.
and the modules you'll need. All of these options can be changed later, if necessary.
Log in to your Webtop (Web Desktop) at uID.me
. Enter your registration e-mail and Webtop (Control Panel) password, tick off "Webtop".
2. If it is your first login to Webtop, then you will need to fill in the Webtop sign up fields: set "Webtop password", "Secret question" and "Answer" (you must remember them, it is important!), and enter the current uID password (the password you entered during registration). Click "Save" button.
3. Now you are in your Webtop. From here you can create websites – as many as you need. Click the "My websites" icon.
If the name you have chosen is not in use, you will see the following message. Click on "Website Control Panel" to log in to the control panel (CP) of your new website. In future you will be able to log in to the CP either from Webtop -> My websites -> CP or by the address http://your_website_url/admin.
CP password is the same as Webtop password. If you want to change it you can do this in CP -> Security).
6. Enter a website name, select one of the available designs and languages for your website.
7. Next step – select the modules you will need. You will be able to install/uninstall any of them at any time.
That’s all. Now you are in the control panel of your website and can customize the website as you like. The website itself is available on the Internet by the address you have chosen.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.