There is only one picture not two.
- I need the picture on top of the screen to change (the one that the site title goes over) and yes I see that it is two pictures so how do I change both.
CP -> Customize Design -> Top part of the website.
Press F3 or CTRL + F and paste: /.s/t/121/6.gif
Replace the highlighted part (/.s/t/121/6.gif) with your url.
- I need the backround color to change. Or even better show me how to upload a picture as the backround.
Make a screen-shot and explain again.
- I need to edit the modules on either site of the page. I need to change the backround and text colors. And the little bars above it needs to change colors as well.
This method: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-2441-20987-16-1234532405
- I need to change the colors of the text in the top bars of the modules because they have turned a hideous pinkish color.
For calendar follow the method above. For search, do you want
- I need to change the colors of the forums the calender's backround and the search boxe's backround.
to change the type-in field's background or button's background?
Next to 'Main' 'Profile' 'Logout' ?
- I would like to add links to the bar under the site's logo.
P.S. By viewing your website, most of the colour problems can be solved
by 'restore default template' in Control Panel -> Customize Design -> CSS.