• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » How to buy a domain at domains.ucoz.com (and attach it to your website)
How to buy a domain at domains.ucoz.com
Sunny

Message # 16 | 2:59 PM
XO-Ferg, at domain.ucoz.com or at domains.ucoz.com?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
bodbreed

Message # 17 | 8:13 PM
Quote Sunny ()
XO-Ferg, at domain.ucoz.com or at domains.ucoz.com?

It's from domain.ucoz.com, that's where I was told to get my free domain from when I purchased a premium package from uCoz.
Post edited by XO-Ferg - Saturday, 2013-12-07, 8:18 PM
Sunny

Message # 18 | 10:51 AM
XO-Ferg, yes, I'm afraid credit card payments are not available at the moment. The best option for you will be as follows: buy a paid service/package on your uCoz website for the amount, approximately equal to the cost of the domain renewal. Then contact the domain support, and they will cancel the package and will transfer the funds to your account at domain.ucoz.com.
bodbreed

Message # 19 | 2:22 PM
Quote Sunny ()
XO-Ferg, yes, I'm afraid credit card payments are not available at the moment. The best option for you will be as follows: buy a paid service/package on your uCoz website for the amount, approximately equal to the cost of the domain renewal. Then contact the domain support, and they will cancel the package and will transfer the funds to your account at domain.ucoz.com.

Can I do it through the "Robokassa" payment option? Don't know what the drop down options are because they are in Russian. And how do I contact domain support? Also do I have to buy a paid service for ventlyfe.com or can I buy a paid service for another uCoz website that already doesn't have a paid service/package?
Post edited by XO-Ferg - Saturday, 2013-12-21, 3:09 PM
Sunny

Message # 20 | 12:06 PM
XO-Ferg, yes, you should be able to pay via Robokassa, select "Банковской картой" (bank card) on the drop-down list.

Quote XO-Ferg ()
Also do I have to buy a paid service for ventlyfe.com

It doesn't really matter, but I suggest that you pay at ventlyfe.com - since it has active paid services, the purchased package won't be activated.

bodbreed

Message # 21 | 1:30 AM
Quote Sunny ()
XO-Ferg, yes, you should be able to pay via Robokassa, select "Банковской картой" (bank card) on the drop-down list.

Ok i tried this and it didn't work, i think so because the currency is in rubles. And when I when pay for the seperate service do I contact domain.ucoz.com's domain support?
Sunny

Message # 22 | 9:57 AM
Quote XO-Ferg ()
And when I when pay for the seperate service do I contact domain.ucoz.com's domain support?

Yes, via the form in the left side block:

bodbreed

Message # 23 | 2:03 PM
Quote Sunny ()
Yes, via the form in the left side block:

Ok i just did this, hopefully they reply quickly, because my domain will expire in 4 days.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » How to buy a domain at domains.ucoz.com (and attach it to your website)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: