uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Registration form (modifications, change of field names)
Registration form
superbasti

Message # 1 | 4:38 AM
For websites with the uID sign-in method (uID users)

It is not possible to edit the uID registration form, the registration form and the fields in it are the same for all websites that support uID.

For websites with the local sign-in method (local users)

It is possible to change/edit the local registration form.

To change the fields of the registration form go to Control Panel -> Users -> Module settings -> Fields of the registration form:
There are two columns of checkboxes near each field name. The first checkbox enables/disables a field, the second checkbox makes the field required/optional.

The default field names can be changed in Control Panel -> Substitution of default phrases -> Form for registering new site users. i.e. you can change the names into any names you need.

You can edit the template code of the registration form in Control Panel -> Customize Design -> User registration form and the code of the registration page in Control Panel -> Customize Design -> User registration page.

To change the sign-in method on your website, go to Control Panel -> Users -> Module settings -> Allowed methods of user authorization. Remember: switching to "local users” is available for premium users only (those who pay for any of paid packages for any period).

If the default registration form is not working, it is desirable to check the following:

!) JavaScript must be enabled in your browser;

!) your browser must accept cookies;

!) there can be a script conflict if you use third-party JavaScript or jQuery versions, incompatible with the uCoz jQuery version.

www.gsisconnectster.ucoz.net
Glen

Message # 166 | 0:13 AM
Well I have a problem and I can't seem to find the answer.
This is what I want to do, when a user register I want them to see the Rules Of User Registration at the top
of the registration page so they can read it first instead of the bottom of the page. So how do I get this to
show on top instead of the bottom.
Thanks

"I Have No Gills, Therefore I Fish"
"Love The Wife, Fish Hard, Fish Till You Die"
www.glenscustomrods.com
Sunny

Message # 167 | 1:07 PM
Glen, add the rules before $BODY$ in the "User registration page" template.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Glen

Message # 168 | 11:08 PM
Thank you Sunny,
That's what I was looking for

"I Have No Gills, Therefore I Fish"
"Love The Wife, Fish Hard, Fish Till You Die"
www.glenscustomrods.com
Zappa

Message # 169 | 6:38 PM
I have problem with registration style, It seems I can't change the font of registration page not changing font of forum. Any help please?
Xayaan

Message # 170 | 10:28 PM
Zappa, What font do you want to change to? and added to that have you tried customizing the CSS?
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Zappa

Message # 171 | 10:41 PM
I am trying to change font of registration text, but the only way I see to do that is changing body font in CSS, doing that it changes other fonts as well sad
Post edited by Zappa - Friday, 2013-06-14, 10:41 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 172 | 2:23 PM
Zappa, could you please provide a site URL. By default the registration text is bound to the styling of the page text. I will have a look and give you a solution once I have a URL. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Zappa

Message # 173 | 4:24 PM
I think I solved my problem, still have some bugs left though, need some links to be made in black color instead of white happy
core.ucoz.co.uk
Ed05

Message # 174 | 8:33 PM
I have problem, i wana to disalow permision for guests to see blog module and when i do that i cant wiev home page even if im loged in, its says "guests are not permitted to see this page" the problem is that im not a guest, im loged in and im administrator angry So i get it, i lose blog informer on the home page cause i set for guest to not se blog module. Problem is that when im loged in i still lose blog informer on home page . heres link http://tvistersajt.net/

Edited: I realise now that when i add new entry on blog module i lose informer on the home page (when i disable wievs for guests for blog module)
Why ?

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Monday, 2013-11-04, 2:28 AM
Sunny

Message # 175 | 11:01 AM
Ed05, this is how informers work. If the informer data is not available for guests, than it is not displayed even for administrators.

P.S. Please post in proper threads, your questions is not about the registration form.

Ed05

Message # 176 | 12:17 PM
Sunny, ok, but i dont se the meaning here, why i cant se it and no one cant se informer, my loged users cant se them too.
ps sorry for inpropriate place for thread, but this is special thread surprised

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Monday, 2013-11-04, 12:25 PM
Sunny

Message # 177 | 1:21 PM
Ed05, it works this way. If you want the informer to be visible for you and other users, it must be available for guests.
Ed05

Message # 178 | 9:29 PM
Sunny, ok, i am forced to alow guests to se blog module. thanks wacko
!
Elexy

Message # 179 | 6:34 AM
Thanks for the info!
Proud Ucoz Member Since 2013
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
♥ http://rawtrex.com/ ♥
Post edited by Elexy - Saturday, 2014-04-12, 7:17 AM
Mark-ucoz-co-uk

Message # 180 | 5:04 AM
Quote superbasti ()
It is not possible to edit the uID registration form, the registration form and the fields in it are the same for all websites that support uID.

is it possible to add stuff to my websites terms on new login or would I need to revert back to old login?

Check Out Rservices & RandomAndroid at: http://http://www.randomness-fun.com/ Hosted by Ucoz also come come check out our official Android IRC chat room at: http://www.randomness-fun.com/index/rservices_irc_chat/0-34
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Registration form (modifications, change of field names)
Search: