uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Contact Us doesn't work
Kron_old

Message # 16 | 2:33 PM
Feedback forms work normally for now.
saqrep

Message # 17 | 11:28 AM
Quote (uCoz)
control panel - mail forms - get code.

i have also problem in contact us page.it doesnt work...but i cannot find the mail forms in the page..can u plz help me
Sunny

Message # 18 | 2:40 PM
saqrep,

Attachments: 8374360.png (17.4 Kb)

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
adi

Message # 19 | 5:31 PM
i have the same problem. i don't receive e-mails when someone writes in my e-mail forms. either the mail is very very delaied, or i don't receive any mail

my site is this one

Kron_old

Message # 20 | 3:50 PM
adi, we'll fix it.
Chrislog

Message # 21 | 11:37 PM
Hi there, I need some help concerning the "Email Forms", I can't get the "Contact Us" form to show on the Navigation Bar of my ucoz.net site and was wondering how I would do this, It's not exactly complicated but it just won't work I have tried everything, and Still It WILL NOT Show sad

Chris Logan

Armaros

Message # 22 | 11:48 PM
Wrong section. Correct: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/19

Go to: CP -> Email Forms -> Mail forms management -> Copy '$MFORM_1$' from Contact Us.
Go to: CP -> Page Editor -> Pages management -> Add new page -> Paste code -> Save.

Note: Not always it will be $MFORM_1$, it can be $MFORM_2$, $MFORM_3$ etc. Look yourself.

superninja508

Message # 23 | 9:55 PM
Ok, I wanted a jobs email form for my site and it is ok until I try to add it on a page. I copy the $MFORM_2$ code but it just turns out like the "Contact Us" form.

Also when I click on edit the form it has all of the field I put in.

Can somebody please help me?

l2viruz

Message # 24 | 10:13 PM
Page Editor--->Pages Managemenet--->Contact us(or what the name of contact page)--->Module Design Customization--->Change the $M_FORM1$ to your form e.x $MFORM_2$.
superninja508

Message # 25 | 7:19 AM
I know, I have two forms, a job form and a contact us form, I use the second one which is the job form using the code but it still doesn't work.
Armaros

Message # 26 | 8:50 AM
superninja508, you are able to modify your E-mail form by going to:
CP -> E-mail forms -> Mail forms management -> Fields constructor.

But you must restore default template of it to change to fields you need. To do so:
CP -> E-mail forms -> Mail forms management -> [ Rebuild form template ] -> Restore default template.

superninja508

Message # 27 | 5:01 PM
Well maybe you should come to my site, register and I will let you be an admin and change it because it wont.
l2viruz

Message # 28 | 5:50 PM
Site doesn't exist?
Post edited by l2viruz - Thursday, 2008-11-13, 5:50 PM
Armaros

Message # 29 | 6:06 PM
superninja508, I clearly wrote what to do. It's not hard, simple follow step by step. If you still don't understand, ask.

Quote (l2viruz)
Site doesn't exist?
Maybe he got more than 1 site.
superninja508

Message # 30 | 10:04 PM
Oh it doesn't matter, my brother was actually asking and I have done what you have told me to do, so thank you very much.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Search: