uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Contact Us doesn't work
Unique

Message # 46 | 7:43 PM
mikeledevito, you must change your mail here,too - Control panel -> E-mail forms -> Mail forms management and click on this icon .
Тусовка

Message # 47 | 3:02 AM
Hello,
my "contact us" form doesn't work. It was working fine a month ago, but today I tried to test it and I didn't receive any emails.
Tried to add a hotmail account (on top of the original gmail), and still no emails.

Please help.
Thanks.

http://www.tusovka.ucoz.com/index/0-3

Sunny

Message # 48 | 10:06 AM
Тусовка, did you try to check your spam/junk folders? Messages could be regarded as spam.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Тусовка

Message # 49 | 2:03 PM
Quote (Sunny)
Тусовка, did you try to check your spam/junk folders? Messages could be regarded as spam.

Yes, I checked my junk folders, nothing is there.

Sunny

Message # 50 | 2:46 PM
Тусовка, try to change the email once again. If it doesn't help try to contact Tech. Support via your CP.
Тусовка

Message # 51 | 8:31 PM
Quote (Sunny)
If it doesn't help try to contact Tech. Support via your CP.

Contacted tech support via CP. No answer for 3 days...

Sunny

Message # 52 | 8:42 AM
Тусовка, they may be busy. The problem must be somewhere at your end (at your email provider's). The messages are being sent by the system.
chdanao

Message # 53 | 9:19 AM
Hello,
I have the same problem.
I put 2 mail address, check junk folders
No mail
PLz help me

my website http://omtournament.do.am

Post edited by chdanao - Sunday, 2009-11-15, 9:19 AM
Tommy

Message # 54 | 9:27 AM
chdanao,
Quote (Sunny)
try to change the email once again. If it doesn't help try to contact Tech. Support via your CP.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Tourguide

Message # 55 | 4:45 AM
Hi there, my Contact Us also doesnt send emails. I registered 2 adresses. Doesnt give any error message
Checked spam, my site is http://southafricatour.ucoz.com/

Thanks for any help

Tommy

Message # 56 | 6:12 AM
Quote (Sunny)
try to change the email once again. If it doesn't help try to contact Tech. Support via your CP.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Martin

Message # 57 | 5:31 PM
Sunny can you help me i have same problem but i want 2 with same e-male one in meny namned Kontakta oss and one in first container ther i haw do one with the texst Här kan du ansöka om admin, moderator mm. Plzz help me the web-site addres is www.graffitigamers.clan.su
Post edited by Martin - Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:32 PM
Tommy

Message # 58 | 5:35 PM
Martin, Sorry, it's very difficult to understand you. Could you please explain clearly or show us what you want to do by using screen shot.
DJTrezr

Message # 59 | 6:08 PM
Hi. My Contact form does not send emails to my email address. It's not in the junk/spam folder and I've changed the email on the site to another email and still I don't receive them. I did receive the ucoz confirmation email to that address so it's not being blocked by my email provider.

my site is http://djtrezr.ucoz.com/

Thank you for your assistance.

Tommy

Message # 60 | 4:23 AM
Quote (Sunny)

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Search: