Filter by:
Locked
 ThreadRepliesViewsThread starterUpdates↓
Cant change the template
there is still the old one
5 1143 whitetiger
Posted by: whitetiger
Changing the "access denied" page 5 1933 {OTK}Shrimp
Posted by: Sunny
Page is too big for screen 15inch
need your help to fix that
12 1514 shavkatjon2000
Posted by: shavkatjon2000
I want to add a currency converter on my site! 4 1580 healthylife
Posted by: mehaNik
Coding with Just HTML 1 1091 rawraprilhere
Posted by: Dartz
Showing last topics in the forum 1 1106 Aktugbey
Posted by: Dartz
Create my own design? 2 1268 dagnypal
Posted by: Dartz
Sidebar forums alert
new forums post on my sidebar
1 1461 Havoc
Posted by: Dartz
Terms of service on a website
need to know if this is possible and if it is how to do it..
11 1320 Mudvayne
Posted by: Dartz
How can I change the order of entries on my main page? 1 1333 healthylife
Posted by: Dartz
How can I add a menu title and put some information there? 1 1067 healthylife
Posted by: healthylife
Change The Default Theme, To Another Default Theme 3 2636 [MOB]Trip
Posted by: [MOB]Trip
text color change? 2 1193 mavrik
Posted by: Dartz
BB Code preview 3 1159 looneyhead
Posted by: Dartz
How can I add the video on my website?
Adding video on my website
2 2257 healthylife
Posted by: Dartz
BB codes [ 1 2 ]
how to change, use etc.
25 3935 SaadiSherazi
Posted by: Killer047
How do I change module positions
My site's just messed up.
1 1230 MrPunnum
Posted by: Dartz
The background change
design 878
1 1355 Firebox1
Posted by: Dartz
How to change Main page
redirect to another page
6 1321 kriskute
Posted by: Dartz
How do we know when our site was created? 2 1187 CodeResolution
Posted by: Mistory
Flash intro help 1 1177 iCoNiC-ReePeR
Posted by: Dartz
Admin Bar and Login Help!
I closed it and I can't bring it back
2 1256 killazghetto
Posted by: Sunny
How do i change the design/layout 2 1155 Fallen
Posted by: Fallen
Change template into custom 3 1891 peeKtG
Posted by: Dartz
User ranks - change the source
rank is given referring to number of forum posts; change it?
2 1281 redpepper007
Posted by: redpepper007
This forum has 3020 threads. 25 threads displayed.
Forum is being viewed by : 1 guests
Normal thread (There are new message(s))
Normal thread
Normal thread (No new messages)
Thread - Poll
Hot thread (There are new message(s))
Pinned thread
Hot thread (No new messages)
Hot thread
Closed thread (No new messages)
Closed thread
Search:
You cannot post new threads
You cannot create new polls
You cannot attach files
You cannot post replies