uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
fxsystems

Message # 211 | 5:40 AM
I never got any instructions to return my website back to work. PLEASE HELP !!!!!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 212 | 5:47 AM
fxsystems,

Quote (Blazer)
, if you didnt find the restoration instructions , contact Technical support . CP - Help - Technical support .

Contact Technical support as Blazer has stated through the control panel.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Natashko

Message # 213 | 1:58 PM
fxsystems, Your website has been restored manually. Please next time do it yourself, look after your website and e-mail box.
ashu2394

Message # 214 | 7:34 AM
Hay frnds my site is not opened (problem Loading Page)

i don't Know why,

i sued 15-20 diffrent computer and opened it but not opened

please help me my website is www.downloadstation.ucoz.com
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 215 | 7:41 AM
ashu2394, I can open your site fine in Firefox. I'm unable to know why you can't open it but I'm hoping the knowledge that someone can open it is useful in some way. wink

Good luck.

Natashko

Message # 216 | 8:21 AM
ashu2394, the server your website is on works fine. Here is a proof:http://h-t.co/itgz
By all appearances the problem is at your end.
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser
ashu2394

Message # 217 | 9:21 AM
i know but problem is that kproxy.com is opaned my website but my normal ip is not opaned my website
Natashko

Message # 218 | 9:50 AM
ashu2394, if you can access your website via proxy it means that there are no limitations at our end. The website is accessible. I suggest you follow the above mentioned steps. The problems might be caused by your computer settings as well.
Loz

Message # 219 | 2:32 PM
The connection has timed out

The server at usstravel.ucoz.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Happening on all of my sites. Just started happening in the last 10 minutes.

Server 51

Sites
ussmain.ucoz.com
ussshopping.ucoz.com
ussutilities.ucoz.com
ussinsurance.ucoz.com
usstravel.ucoz.com
ussbusiness.ucoz.com

ADDED
Apologies -------- I'm from the UK - I'm going to post this in the relevant thread
Please ignore this thread

Post edited by Loz - Friday, 2011-06-03, 2:47 PM
Natashko

Message # 220 | 3:01 PM
Loz, I have answered you there.
szwudao

Message # 221 | 6:09 PM
please help me . why my http://shenzhenwudaosz.ucoz.com/news/0-0-0-0-17-2 gone
not work,write blog and news ,all not show.

show me This feature is not activated by the site administrator. what's this ? how do

and in my ures show me in offline
and can't going Control Panel, "Page Editor"
Post edited by szwudao - Wednesday, 2011-06-08, 6:14 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 222 | 6:14 PM
szwudao, I can open your site and all its modules perfectly fine. Could you please re-phrase your question and post in the appropriate forum board.
szwudao

Message # 223 | 6:17 PM
Paradox hello

you can see my write new3 and bog1 site ?

why i can't

i from china
Post edited by szwudao - Wednesday, 2011-06-08, 6:19 PM
szwudao

Message # 224 | 6:20 PM
so now this is my troubles
i don't konw how do....

only open new site?
Blazer

Message # 225 | 6:56 PM
szwudao, what's your problem ?
If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Post edited by Blazer - Wednesday, 2011-06-08, 7:00 PM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: