uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
donyusufahmed

Message # 226 | 3:29 AM
Hi. How are you all doing?
It would seem i have run into a snag, as i can't connect to my website. I found this out when i sent the link to my friend and he said that its not letting it connect. I can however access other ucoz website. I can however access the website from my mobile phone and i was able to access the site earlier today.
The link is
blackrockscans.ucoz.net

Does it have something to do with
"If all but you can enter the site, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker, attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only."
Post edited by donyusufahmed - Thursday, 2011-06-09, 3:37 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 227 | 3:45 AM
donyusufahmed, one of the servers is currently experiencing difficulties. Your site is most likely hosted on this server. This will only be a temporary issue and should be resolved within less than a days time.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
donyusufahmed

Message # 228 | 4:03 AM
Alright. Thank you very much. I just had my friend check it and he was able to get on the site.
DEEPKG

Message # 229 | 4:26 AM
donyusufahmed, same with me cry
I Try to help. U can Try to give Rep ++ For my try :P
szwudao

Message # 230 | 6:25 AM
Blazer

my probloem is i write all news.and page blog new .can't show. if open news page . show me This feature is not activated by the site administrator

my ip .is gone.?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 231 | 7:01 AM
szwudao, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Natashko

Message # 232 | 3:49 PM
donyusufahmed, your website is on the server 47. We faced temporary difficulties with it, but they have been resolved. Though, we are aware of the fact that some users still can't access websites on this server. At present, we try our best to resolve this problem. I suggest you and your users wait. I will inform you as soon as the problem is resolved.
Continue about it here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-13585-1#77964
DEEPKG, we are aware of your problem. Stop posting it in every possible thread.
szwudao, go to CP->Site News » Module settings->tag "Enable capability to search entries of a particular user:" and Save. Post your messages in the proper thread next time.
szwudao

Message # 233 | 5:57 PM
hello..Natashko

i dont have see Module settings where it is.. beacause i dont have Control Panel . please look this picture..

open user and want doing uNet profile, open page .not found page .
this picture.
Attachments: 7241519.jpg (17.9 Kb) · 0926322.jpg (15.8 Kb) · 2794939.jpg (8.3 Kb) · 1071269.jpg (66.1 Kb) · 5654581.jpg (38.5 Kb)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 234 | 6:08 PM
Quote (Natashko)
Post your messages in the proper thread next time.

szwudao, could you please be so kind as to post your questions in the correct forums? This thread is to discuss if you are experiencing difficulty gaining access to your site, not to discuss an issue with modules/the page editor.

In response to your question you don't need to have access to your uNet profile to access the Control Panel. Just add /panel to the end of your sites URL and login.

Animorph

Message # 235 | 4:31 PM
szwudao, please use search to ask your questions in the correct threads your question will not be answered in this thread
To busy building a passive income online ;)
fxsystems

Message # 236 | 6:41 PM
The website "fxusa.ucoz.com" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days.
Restoration instructions has been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

Please help

I NEVER GOT ANY RESTORATION INSTRUCTIONS !!!! And Never get anything in EMAIL. PLEASE HELP AGAIN !!!!
Blazer

Message # 237 | 7:01 PM
fxsystems, check your INBOX - JUNK folder or SPAM , if you didnt find the restoration instructions , contact Technical support . CP - Help - Technical support .
i guess this is the second time your website gets disabled due to inactivity......

If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Post edited by Blazer - Monday, 2011-06-13, 7:02 PM
Natashko

Message # 238 | 2:59 PM
fxsystems, Your website has been restored manually. Please next time do it yourself, look after your website and e-mail box.
fxsystems

Message # 239 | 10:11 PM
SITE NOT FOUND
The website "fxusa.ucoz.com" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days.
Restoration instructions has been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

Please help

I NEVER GOT ANY RESTORATION INSTRUCTIONS !!!!
Blazer

Message # 240 | 10:18 PM
fxsystems, again ? this is the third time...
check your INBOX - JUNK folder or SPAM , if you didnt find the restoration instructions , contact Technical support . CP - Help - Technical support .

If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: