uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Chevy

Message # 46 | 2:26 PM
Armaros, not for me, site doesn't load.
Not with Firefox and neither with IE.

edit: The server takes to long to answer the request

Post edited by Chevy - Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:41 PM
Armaros

Message # 47 | 4:13 PM
Chevy, it's not uCoz problem. It loads fine for Pilot & Hetor.

Check your own network, if it isn't blocking your own web.

Chevy

Message # 48 | 4:40 PM
Armaros, I checked it allready, even did a thourrough virusscan, i can acces all sites i want except mine, so blocking from my side isn't the issue.

edit: with an anonumus IP i can visit my site, how come my IP is blocked or something?

Post edited by Chevy - Thursday, 2009-08-13, 4:47 PM
Armaros

Message # 49 | 6:12 PM
Well, it's for you to answer. Everyone can connect to your website. It's heavy but
loads just fine. Your ISP might simply not be able to handle it or anything like that.
Shimush

Message # 50 | 3:38 AM
I need assistance
I cannot upload files to my server from my computer. I put all the information given in FTP details, but it does not work. The CuteFTP says that: Can't read from control socket. Socket error = #10054.
What should I do about that?
Tommy

Message # 51 | 7:09 AM
Shimush,

FTP connections are discussed here http://www.forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-2500-1

Next time please search and post the questions on right section.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Post edited by Vinothdazzlin - Tuesday, 2009-09-15, 7:13 AM
hrg-online

Message # 52 | 12:06 PM
Hello. I have a problem - I can enter and see my website online entering through webtob. If I enter the address into address field I am redirected to the site with "sponcered listing this domain is for sale". Also some window is blocked by my computer. other people can enter my website with no problem. Was my computer hacked? Also I cannot enter my website through safe entrance on webtop.
Attachments: 2142588.jpg (148.5 Kb)
Miss_Stephxx

Message # 53 | 12:36 PM
try http://hrg-online.ucoz.net/

i think that will help u typed ukoz that don't exist

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

:'( ---> ...

Post edited by Miss_Stephxx - Sunday, 2009-09-20, 12:37 PM
testalapa

Message # 54 | 10:07 AM
Hi!

My sites is down www.halal.ucuz.lv and www.vitalitate.ucuz.lv, but http://relax.ucoz.lv/ works ok. why?

Sunny

Message # 55 | 10:20 AM
testalapa, http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/7-8294-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
mikeledevito

Message # 56 | 6:41 PM
SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "tiger-clan.ucoz.com" is not registered at uCoz Web Services

This is the message I have got today and I don`t know why !!!
Please help as we have our web site activities on that address at ucoz...

Thank you up front,
Miki

Tommy

Message # 57 | 6:50 PM
mikeledevito,
Read from this post. It may help http://www.forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-467-30743-16-1242596956
Also when did you access your site?

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Post edited by Tommy - Monday, 2009-10-19, 6:52 PM
mikeledevito

Message # 58 | 8:51 PM
Hey Tommy,
Man I got up yesterday and while I was drinking my coffee I wanted to go to my web site at
www.tiger-clan.ucoz.com and it says:
"SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "tiger-clan.ucoz.com" is not registered at uCoz Web Services"

We have so much posts, guestbook messages, photos, screenshots...

PLEASE, help !!! How can you restore my web site at the address www.tiger-clan.ucoz.com

Thank you,
Miki

P.S.
Already 2 days site is off....

Dartz

Message # 59 | 9:16 PM
mikeledevito, go to your e-mail (the one your site is based on) & check spam/junk
folders. There should be an e-mail from uCoz about site restoration due inactivity.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
mikeledevito

Message # 60 | 2:11 AM
HELLO TOMMY,
I went to check my mail and junkbox/spam but I don`t find any e-mail from you !!!

I have two emails that I might have put in only and these are mikeledevito@yahoo.com and miki78m@gmail.com

Should I wait more or should u send me again !!!

P.S> Is it possible that if some1 has my CP pass can open it and cause this that we are talking about now?

Thx upfront,
Miki

Added (2009-10-20, 7:55 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Hi Tommy,

I don't receive any email from you???

My emails are mikeledevito@yahoo.com and miki78m@gmail.com

Please let me know...

Why due to inactivity? Every day we go to our web site !!!

Is it possible that some1 has deleted our data if has CP user/pss?

Please tell me?

Thx upfront,
Miki

Added (2009-10-20, 7:57 Pm)
HELLO TOMMY,
I went to check my mail and junkbox/spam but I don`t find any e-mail from you !!!

I have two emails that I might have put in only and these are mikeledevito@yahoo.com and miki78m@gmail.com

P.S> Is it possible that if some1 has my CP pass can open it and cause this that we are talking about now?

Thx upfront,
Miki

Added (2009-10-20, 7:58 Pm)

Quote (Dartz)
mikeledevito, go to your e-mail (the one your site is based on) & check spam/junk
folders. There should be an e-mail from uCoz about site restoration due inactivity.

HELLO TOMMY,

Thx upfront,
Miki

Added (2009-10-20, 8:00 Pm)
HELLO TOMMY,

Thx upfront,
Miki

Added (2009-10-20, 8:09 Pm)
gcfhg

Added (2009-10-20, 8:11 Pm)
uiougoiu

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: