uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Widgets (where to find, how to use)
Widgets
Natashko

Message # 91 | 9:23 AM
Rugby, enable Builder->add new block to the website->press"edit" this block->choose Widgets->find and press "News ticker"-> Apply
Taty

Message # 92 | 6:17 PM
I have a problem with slideshow set-up. When I am trying to add images through the file manager I can't see my files in the file manager's window. I can see only folders. But when I open the file manager from admin panel, I can see all the files.
Post edited by Taty - Thursday, 2010-11-18, 6:28 PM
Taty

Message # 93 | 6:43 PM
Natashko, my website: www.joyful-art.com

Thanks

Taty

Message # 94 | 6:36 PM
May be I am doing it not by the right way.
First, I enable Builder, create a new block, choose Widgets - Image Slideshow.
And when I am trying to choose images for the slideshow, I can not see them in the File manager window (see screen shot). I can see the folder and the number of files in it is specified above. But I cannot see the files.
Attachments: 9307763.jpg (50.9 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 95 | 2:10 PM
Taty,
Quote (Taty)
And when I am trying to choose images for the slideshow, I can not see them in the File manager window (see screen shot). I can see the folder and the number of files in it is specified above. But I cannot see the files.

The add-on of the file should be .gif (and not .jpg like in your case) Change it and try again
Quote (Taty)
First, I enable Builder, create a new block, choose Widgets - Image Slideshow

here, everything is correct
Taty

Message # 96 | 6:11 PM
Yes, now it works!
Thank you very much!
Admistrator

Message # 97 | 11:26 PM
What happen to this really cool widget that wrote stuff you made it wrote at the top of the page saying for example "Welcome" and it wrote "welcome" in the tab of the webpage i was visiting? Can you help me find that widget please or give me the name? Did ucoz remove this widget?
Animorph

Message # 98 | 11:30 PM
Admistrator, there are 35 widgets in uCoz , i'm sure you can find this particular widget if uCoz has that kind of widget
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Admistrator

Message # 99 | 11:37 PM
Animorph I'm NOT sure if it was a widget or gadget, or site element. I been looking for a week. And nothing seems to show that had widget. it was there before. but i guess maybe ucoz removed it.
Animorph

Message # 100 | 11:45 PM
Admistrator, If you Pm me tomorrow i might have the time to look through the widgets or inform some uCoz Team Members if such widget does still exist in uCoz websites
Admistrator

Message # 101 | 11:47 PM
okie smile I will PM you now, and you can then you answer back whenever you want smile
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 102 | 9:00 AM
Admistrator, the widget you are looking for can be found on the 4th page of the widgets. It is called Shifting TITLE tag. wink

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Animorph

Message # 103 | 6:01 PM
Paradox, Thanks for searching it smile
Admistrator

Message # 104 | 9:07 PM
Thankies Paradox!!! That was the widget, thanks sooo much for your help along with Animorph =)
LatestVibz

Message # 105 | 11:06 AM
hey there can any 1 please help me set up the "widget list of pages" i tried every thing and i could not get it 2 work thanks.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Widgets (where to find, how to use)
Search: