uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Widgets (where to find, how to use)
Widgets
SuicideMong

Message # 76 | 7:12 AM
Can someone take a look at my site with teamviewer? I still can't add anything
Tommy

Message # 77 | 7:16 AM
SuicideMong, What you can't add? What error message you get? Explain clearly.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
smladenoff

Message # 78 | 9:59 PM
hi, guys, again smile
I have a new question: Can I make the Snowfall widget rain another images? Custom kind; where can (if) I put them? I know there are scripts to do that, but I really like the way the Snowfall widget manages the images, so that's why I ask. 10x in advance, no matter the answer.
Dartz

Message # 79 | 10:32 PM
smladenoff, you are aware that's not uCoz related question?
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
smladenoff

Message # 80 | 11:09 PM
Quote (Dartz)
smladenoff, you are aware that's not uCoz related question?

Actually, I'm not... since Snowfall widget was built-in in the site management system, I thought it was related, yes? Anyway, so the answer is "No", right?

NTP

Message # 81 | 0:12 AM
smladenoff, no not with uCoz's widget, it's impossible, you find a snow script and replace the pictures with your own.
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
pakura

Message # 82 | 12:46 PM
I wonder how to create Bookmarks?
pakura

Message # 83 | 4:40 PM
i Want the widget "Add to Favorites" for blog entries.

I Can not understand what write here
Attachments: 2392317.png (23.6 Kb)
Dartz

Message # 84 | 9:09 PM
Site title = Your website's name.
Link = Your website's address.

Add to Favourites = Button name.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
bobs913

Message # 85 | 8:44 AM
hey i was just wondering how to the youtube widget cuz i dont no how to or how to put a youtube vid on my page and custimise its size use it if anyone could help that would be great thanx smile
Post edited by bobs913 - Tuesday, 2010-09-21, 8:47 AM
Sunny

Message # 86 | 11:25 AM
bobs913, if you add uCoz YouTube widget you will be able to customize its size easily. You can access widgets via Builder ( http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-5862-1 ) or via Control Panel -> Page Editor -> Pages management -> "edit information" for any page -> find Widgets below the editing area. After you are done with the settings, copy the code and paste it into the place where you want the widget to be displayed.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Wolfman

Message # 87 | 8:33 AM
I tried adding the uploading of files widget in new message form but nothing is showing up..
Sunny

Message # 88 | 2:21 PM
Wolfman, show your widget settings and the link to the page where it is not working.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Wolfman

Message # 89 | 1:35 PM
Sunny -- Thank you for replying.. I am trying to add the widget to the new message form section in Customize design.. I am trying to add it next to the file attachment code so members can upload images as an alternative to attaching it.. The widget is not showing up at all.. The code that was given <?$WIDGET$('48','0|4')?> Tried adding that and nothing showed..
Rugby

Message # 90 | 8:20 PM
Hi, How can you add a ticker? I cant find it when I press widget. I would like it on each page.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Widgets (where to find, how to use)
Search: