Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » uCoz ad banner (How to remove it)
uCoz ad banner
Natashko

Message # 1 | 11:57 AM
1. Is it possible to remove the uCoz ad banner from the website?

Of course, it is possible. Removal of the ad banner is a paid service that is included into all paid plans starting from the Basic one. To disable it:

1. Go to your website's Control Panel -> Top bar -> $ Paid services -> Paid services.

2. Select any plan except the Minimal one (it does not include removal of the ad banner) and the period for which you want to buy it.

3. Click Buy and follow further system instructions.

P.S. Hiding of the required uCoz ad banner is a serious violation of the uCoz Terms of Use that leads to blocking of your website!

2. Is it possible to set a color scheme of the built-in ad banner?

Unfortunately, it is not possible at present. Though, it is possible to set a banner position (left or right). To do so go to Control Panel -> uCoz banner and copyright adjustment -> Banner position, select a position and click Save.

3. I have found a website that violates the uCoz Terms of Use.

Please forward this information to the uCoz Abuse Team by means of the following form (at the bottom of the page): http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

4. I have just created a website and there is no ad banner there. What should I do? Will my site be blocked?

The uCoz ad banner is not displayed on new websites for the first 10 days. It will appear when this period is over, do not worry. Of course, your website is not going to be blocked for that.
oneaty

Message # 136 | 1:00 PM
Quote Paradox ()
it's added by the system automatically, it's not a part of the HTML/CSS/Variables within templates. smile

it makes sense.

thanks
cool
Luke7106

Message # 137 | 5:09 PM
Is there anyway to move the Ad Banner to the bottom of the site, instead of floating at the top as it blocks the Menu links for guests. Even though they can just click the X, it's a little inconvenient. Would be better if we could choose to have it at the bottom, floating, as well as the top.
Sunny

Message # 138 | 8:16 AM
Luke7106, unfortunately it is not possible to change the location of the banner. But you can move the site content lower.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
grisina

Message # 139 | 12:34 PM
I think that bar can affect the look of the site...its better to put alternative way like flash banner or something that looks good and thats also the reason why two of our newly build site here in ucoz was deleted because of that bar all of the members dont like the bar on the top.....hope admin will appriciate for our concern
Sunny

Message # 140 | 1:47 PM
grisina, the ad banner can be removed by purchasing a paid plan.
Ayus

Message # 141 | 4:23 PM
Hello what of if I open A paid website of UCOZ .Org can i put banner there ,do I need to login to forum
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 142 | 12:00 PM
Ayus, hello!

If I understood your question correctly, then: in order to delete the ad banner, you need to subscribe to a paid plan from the following: Basic, Optimal, Shop, Maximal. And I don't understand the stuff related to logging in to the forum.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Sunny

Message # 143 | 2:50 PM
Ayus, also, if you want to use your custom banners, then you can do this in any plan.
sinakuhestani

Message # 144 | 8:48 AM
Hi, I think that the major problem with the ads bar is the fixed position of it that hides the fixed top menu in numerous designs!!! There are creative approaches to solve or minimize the appearance problems that anyone can use in his/her website. But, I have an idea for my personal site. I want to add a blink effect to Ucoz ads bar by scripting. It makes both the ads bar and its behind items visible for visitors! In addition, it make the ads bar more attractive for visitors. However I'm not sure how it may violate "free plan" registration agreements. Please help me ...
Sunny

Message # 145 | 2:02 PM
sinakuhestani, I'll need to see how exactly it looks, then I can tell whether it's violation. In general, modifications of the ad banner aren't allowed.
Deathbringer

Message # 146 | 7:34 PM
I have no idea what happened to Ucoz, but on my site I can't close top add banner even if I will 10 times click on X. More than that, clicking on empty area on my site opens some advert new windows - Bing, Aliexpress etc. What's going on?!
Gromov

Message # 147 | 12:08 PM
Deathbringer, please provide the URL of your website.
Deathbringer

Message # 148 | 5:43 PM
Quote Gromov ()
Deathbringer, please provide the URL of your website.

Hi. Here you go http://schematic.ucoz.net/

By the way yesterday I've opened ticket about this issue, but still didn't get an answer. How long it takes to receive respond to support tickets?
Gromov

Message # 149 | 6:05 AM
Deathbringer, usually tickets are answered pretty fast, but sometimes it may take longer than it should due to different circumstances. In order to identify your request please provide the ID number of your ticket via the Private Message, please.
As for your issue, I'll take a closer look at it and get back to you as soon as possible.
Gromov

Message # 150 | 9:09 AM
Deathbringer, would you be so kind to provide the video of that situation you've experienced, please? It will really speed up the process. Please make sure that you've cleared the cache of your browser and use an incognito mode as well, just in case.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » uCoz ad banner (How to remove it)
Search: