• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Website not opening (My website is not responding, connection timed out.)
Website not opening
yaamaan

Message # 1 | 2:13 AM
Hi
Please please take it in high priority.. cry cry

My website shankys.ucoz.com or shankysportal.com is not opening. It is taking a lot of time but nothing is happening.
The browser says: some technical issues with the webnsite and connection times out.

Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code 10060: Connection timeout
Background: The gateway could not receive a timely response from the website you are trying to access. This might indicate that the network is congested, or that the website is experiencing technical difficulties.
Date: 6/6/2014 12:59:02 AM [GMT]
Server: HYDPCMB3INTUL02
Source: Firewal
l

Please get this resolved soon as many of my visitors are complaining. cry cry

Thanks in advance.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 2:57 AM
yaamaan, s104 (the server your websites are hosted on) was temporarily unavailable yesterday due to a DDoS attack. The server is currently working in normal mode. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
yaamaan

Message # 3 | 3:12 AM
Hi Paradox,
I still get this error:
Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code 10060: Connection timeout
Background: The gateway could not receive a timely response from the website you are trying to access. This might indicate that the network is congested, or that the website is experiencing technical difficulties.
Date: 6/6/2014 2:04:07 AM [GMT]
Server: HYDPCMB3INTUL02
Source: Firewall

Is this host specific, is this blocked by firewall at my system?
Can you check if the site is accessible now at your end?

Thanks
Sunny

Message # 4 | 10:39 AM
yaamaan, server s104 was inaccessible due to a DDoS attack. Please see http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1 and continue in the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-13752-1

Locked.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Website not opening (My website is not responding, connection timed out.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: