uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Natashko

Message # 1 | 1:43 PM
Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions

uCoz aside from providing it's wide range of free services available to users, also provides a range of premium and paid features which allow webmasters to further expand their sites capabilities and functionality.

The purchasing of paid services is available through the Control Panel by navigating to Paid Services.

Users are able to purchase premium features either as part of a package, or as *separate services.

*How do I purchase a separate service?

Due to the recent release of the new pricing structure and service packages there have been a lot of changes in how the system now provides separate services. Separate services are now only available to be purchased on top of an existing purchased package within 24 hours of activation. After purchasing a premium package navigate to Control Panel > Paid Services and find the "Buy a separate service" button as show below:

You will then be able to choose a range of options as indicated, depending on the package purchased and whether the service is already included as part of the package.

MINIMAL
BASIC
OPTIMAL
MAXIMAL
SHOP
Remove uCoz Copyright
Remove CP Advertisement
Enable E-Shop Module
Enable PHP Usage

Keep in mind while deciding on the additional services you would like to apply to your site that these will only be available for the term of the purchased package.

I have paid for a service, I can see it in the "Paid orders" section, but the service is not active. What is wrong and how do I fix it?

Most frequently this case arises where a preexisting package is actively enabled on the website. Two packages can not be enabled on the website simultaneously and as a result the system will wait until the previous package has expired to activate your new purchase.

If you require the newly paid service to be enabled straight away, you need to cancel the previous service. You can complete this by navigating to Control Panel > Paid Services > Paid Orders > Select The Relevant Order > Cancel.

NB: When you cancel the service, the remaining funds that weren't used will be added to your account, so you will be able to use them in future. This are listed as Personal Account funds.

What is a premium account/premium user?

Premium accounts are those websites, the owners of which have paid for a service or a package of services that costs not less than $3 once. After paying for such service or a package of services, user's account (website) is considered to be premium. Premium users have some benefits. For example, premium accounts are active regardless of their attendance. So they can never be removed for inactivity.
Robots.txt file of premium websites is unblocked after paying (before the quarantine is over).
Premium users are discussed here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/46-9447-1

How to get a domain as a gift?

To receive a domain as a gift in the chosen zone – follow the link "Get domain as a gift” on the Main page of the Control Panel. You can do so only after paying for a premium package for 12 months or more (at once).
You will see the window with the certificate code. Use this code to purchase a domain here: http://domain.ucoz.com.
If you didn't write the code down you can have a look at it once again: Help -> Technical Support, the message with the topic "Domain as a gift”
See useful screenshots here
If you have any problems regarding the "Domain as a gift" issue, discuss them here.

I have several websites. Can I buy packages of services for all the websites at once or do I have to pay for a package at each website separately?

Yes. For now you have to pay for each website separately.

When the package of services expires, what is going to happen with additional Megabytes I have paid for to increase the disk space?

When this package or the service expires, the additional Megabytes are going to be taken away. All the entries will remain. All you have to do is either pay for this service once again or clear the disk space. Otherwise, users' activity on the website will be blocked. (They will not be able to add entries etc.)
Attachments: 7008891.png (105.2 Kb) · 3373232.png (48.1 Kb) · 5854556.png (15.9 Kb)
Jolly

Message # 46 | 2:00 PM
Hi, can you consider integrate payment metod QVoucher from Serbia, maybe will be cheaper then SMS.
QVoucher can be buyed in almost all places in Serbia, evry gas station have and most of paper news stand.

It will be easier to buy recharge codes if user dont have credit card.

If you interested try to contact them. https://www.qvoucher.rs/kontakt.php
Post edited by Jolly - Monday, 2014-02-17, 2:02 PM
Sunny

Message # 47 | 10:18 AM
Jolly, thank you for you suggestion, I'll forward it for consideration.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 48 | 12:40 PM
Today i buy premium package, i get 2480 Mb disk space, do i loose disk this disc space after payment expires?
!
Sunny

Message # 49 | 3:39 PM
Ed05, yes, you will lose it BUT you won't lose any files that you uploaded when the plan was active. E.g. if you use 2 GB of the available disk space, then the plan expires, these 2 GB of files will remain on your website, but you won't be able to add any file or post till you either renew the plan or delete the files.
kankukong

Message # 50 | 4:41 AM
Sunny, I am being charged for visa card but Payment wasn't successful

i have seen a message
-----
Payment of the order N57018771 wasn't successful. Possible reasons: payment procedure was interrupted, temporary technical problems or the order has been paid already.

You can pay for the order anytime after finding it in the list of unpaid orders of the website Control Panel.
------
but I am being charged for visa card
my visa card account was minus 5.99 USD
Sunny

Message # 51 | 1:37 PM
kankukong, the answer will be given to your ticket sent through the Control Panel.
eDaniel

Message # 52 | 11:44 PM
I have two questions:
- How can I use that "Mobile template" I have in the "Optimal package"?
- Are you going to offer more granular control over the forum design for paid users?

Cheers,
Daniel

preludebg.com / bulgarian honda prelude fanclub
Xayaan

Message # 53 | 11:45 AM
eDaniel, - You can activate mobile template by going -> Common settings -> "activate PDA template"

- It is not decided yet, Hopefully such a feature will be established, You can suggest ways to improve uCoz in this thread. smile

Best regards,
Zayaan

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Sunny

Message # 54 | 2:50 PM
Quote eDaniel ()
- How can I use that "Mobile template" I have in the "Optimal package"?

If you purchased the optimal plan, it means that you can get a free responsive (adapted for various devices including mobile screens) template from http://ucoztemplates.com/ To get a template, choose one and then contact the support through Control Panel -> Help -> Technical Support.

Quote eDaniel ()
- Are you going to offer more granular control over the forum design for paid users?

At the moment control over the design is the same for free and premium users.

eDaniel

Message # 55 | 8:03 PM
Thanks, Xayaan and Sunny.
preludebg.com / bulgarian honda prelude fanclub
Goodboy

Message # 56 | 3:34 PM
I would like to buy an domain (com/in/biz) to attach my site,how to buy or cost for 1year
Help me, i will try to help other !
Sunny

Message # 57 | 5:23 PM
Goodboy, please see the prices at http://domains.ucoz.com/ (they differ for different domain zones, a .com domain will cost $14.58/year). You can also get a free domain for one year when buying any of the paid plans for 1 year or more: http://www.ucoz.com/pricing
Goodboy

Message # 58 | 4:32 AM
Thank you for your information
Help me, i will try to help other !
LIBertea

Message # 59 | 2:49 AM
Please, add Bitcoin to your payment methods.

Thanks
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 60 | 10:18 PM
LIBertea, for future reference, we have a suggestions thread, which can be found here. smile

As to your request, it's been forwarded. I can't comment myself, however, on the possible implementation of it.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Search: